• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Extremely good and underappreciated series...

Agreed on all accounts. The first season I think put some people off and for some valid reasons it had alot of dumb shit going on. But man the rest of the series was absolute class.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Agreed on all accounts. The first season I think put some people off and for some valid reasons it had alot of dumb shit going on. But man the rest of the series was absolute class.

Weirdly, I enjoyed the first season and the somewhat slow build up a lot, but I think that's because I like it in general.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Weirdly, I enjoyed the first season and the somewhat slow build up a lot, but I think that's because I like it in general.

Dont get me wrong i was entertained but the shit with Vayne rising from the grave made me die a little inside. The whole bit on that island was kind of a bit much.

One of my favourite scenes/quotes from anything!

56C1E787F9799F630221F13D237C8AAF143E7E61

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Dont get me wrong i was entertained but the shit with Vayne rising from the grave made me die a little inside. 

One of my favourite scenes/quotes from anything!

56C1E787F9799F630221F13D237C8AAF143E7E61

Haha, yeah that wasa bit cringy, but Charles Vane was my most favourite character so I was glad to see him surviving Albinus :x xD 

giphy.gif

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha, yeah that wasa bit cringy, but Charles Vane was my most favourite character so I was glad to see him surviving Albinus :x xD 

giphy.gif

He was a great character, the character development of all of them really was great. I loved the dynamic between Silver and Cap'n butt pirate in the final season/season and a half.

Originally i had a hard time getting over the actor for Vayne; he played such an odd roll in Shameless. I wont go into the details but he was a dimwitted sex addict and he played that roll to a T, he grew on me. 

I loved Ray Stevenson as black beard. As i am a big fan of Rome as well.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

He was a great character, the character development of all of them really was great. I loved the dynamic between Silver and Cap'n butt pirate in the final season/season and a half.

Originally i had a hard time getting over the actor for Vayne; he played such an odd roll in Shameless. I wont go into the details but he was a dimwitted sex addict and he played that roll to a T, he grew on me. 

I loved Ray Stevenson as black beard. As i am a big fan of Rome as well.

Never actually watched Rome... 

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

There was only two seasons but its worth a watch, really well done series.

I might give it a go then, as I'm waiting for all of my favourite series to return... Westworld, Taboo, The Son...

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im in the same boat! I was thinking ill rewatch Westworld again as thats coming up soon.

I intend to do that too, but there are only 10 episodes to rewatch and Season 2 will return on April 22, plenty of time still hehe...

Archived