The better place to talk football.

Saturday 7th April - Everton 0-0 Liverpool

football forum

Everton vs Liverpool  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Red Card to be Shown?

3. 3. Penalty to be Awarded?

Fair play to Everton, they gave it a go in the last 10 minutes and in Pickford, they’ve got a pretty decent keeper for years to come. 

Other than that, what a dour Derby. I wish the circumstances could have been different and we could have played our full team and wiped the floor with them but hey ho, it is what it is. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Not a disappointing result in the least and we got some players rested too. Shame we didn't score a goal and Dom had the best chance imo. Maybe with more game time he'll start to convert.

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Fair play to Everton, they gave it a go in the last 10 minutes and in Pickford, they’ve got a pretty decent keeper for years to come. 

Other than that, what a dour Derby. I wish the circumstances could have been different and we could have played our full team and wiped the floor with them but hey ho, it is what it is. 

That 10 minutes was the best I've seen them play against us in years. Although the 80 minutes before that they were very very poor.

The best players for either side were the keepers.

15 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That 10 minutes was the best I've seen them play against us in years. Although the 80 minutes before that they were very very poor.

The best players for either side were the keepers.

I’ll hold my hands up regarding Karius, he’s looking really good now after a shocking start. 

Just goes to show, never right a player off too soon. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 7th April - Everton 0-0 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Yep, Karius is doing very good at the moment. Really has stepped up. 

But I can't possible praise the effect Van Dijk has had on the whole defensive unit since coming in any more. What a player. 

Archived