talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest miss at the World Cup

Considering if Salah misses the WC through injury he will be the biggest name not going to Russia through injury. But thats a normal thing

From every World Cup name any player you think was a big miss because of injury.

2014  Falcao (Colombia)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

I can't beleive people aren't speaking of this much on here: Radja Nainngollan

topic has only been open half an hour xD 

Just now, Stan said:

topic has only been open half an hour xD 

Other threads mate. Wasn't there another 'best players to miss this world cup' thread and a Belgium team thread?

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

Other threads mate. Wasn't there another 'best players to miss this world cup' thread and a Belgium team thread?

ah okay. there was some discussion in the Belgium squad thread. most of it was to do with Nainngolan I think. 

Right now, the only big miss so far is Paolo Guerrero, it's been a lot cleaner compared to 2014 though thankfully.

Just now, Spike said:

Cocaine isn't an injury. 

I know but he's the only big big name that's missing out, as opposed to last time when we had Falcao and Reus.

Just now, Blue said:

I know but he's the only big big name that's missing out, as opposed to last time when we had Falcao and Reus.

Raja Nainngolan is a bigger name than Guerrero and this thread is about injured players. And Naingolan misses because Martinez hates him, not that he is injured (my bad)

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Raja Nainngolan is a bigger name than Guerrero and this thread is about injured players. And Naingolan misses because Martinez hates him, not that he is injured (my bad)

He is, very similar to the whole Donovan fiasco of 2014. Guerrero is a unique case that hasn't happened in a very long time. In terms of injuries, we've been lucky this time around.

Just now, Blue said:

He is, very similar to the whole Donovan fiasco of 2014. Guerrero is a unique case that hasn't happened in a very long time. In terms of injuries, we've been lucky this time around.

My question is, why the hell would you bring up Guerrero in this thread when you know he isn't injured?

Just now, Spike said:

My question is, why the hell would you bring up Guerrero in this thread when you know he isn't injured?

Because he is one of the biggest misses in the world cup so far. Which again, speaks for how fortunate we've been with the injury plague. Its not affected a whole lot of players so far.

As far as I'm aware, the only other star player from one of the teams that is out is Msakni for Tunisia. I'm not coming up with a whole lotta other names.

Just now, Blue said:

Because he is one of the biggest misses in the world cup so far. Which again, speaks for how fortunate we've been with the injury plague. Its not affected a whole lot of players so far.

As far as I'm aware, the only other star player from one of the teams that is out is Msakni for Tunisia. I'm not coming up with a whole lotta other names.

It's irrelevant though, because this thread is about injured players. Bloody hell man. 

Fucking hell, if we made a topic of 'Favourite player at the 2018 WC' you'd reply 'Paolo Guerrero'.

Just now, Spike said:

It's irrelevant though, because this thread is about injured players. Bloody hell man. 

Fucking hell, if we made a topic of 'Favourite player at the 2018 WC' you'd reply 'Paolo Guerrero'.

Well, you know thats true. I won't even deny it xD

(even though my favourite Peru player is Aquino)

Archived