talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Would You Take - Australia Edition

football forum

ba1b947a68d87a34d387a0637a5f7358.png

In this World Cup, Aaron Mooy has impressed as has Trent Sainsbury, while the 2 surprises have been Daniel Arzani and Andrew Nabbout. Aziz Behich has also been an unsung hero that could fit into many European clubs in top leagues.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Rogic and Arzani.

Rogic because he bosses most games in SPL for Celtic. Good presence in midfield, can tackle well and I like that he gets forward and gets his fair share of goals.

Arzani because he's a livewire and a skilful one at that. Got a lot of learning and growing up to do because he can be a bit petulant. Very talented though.

Under the tutelage of Brendan Rodgers Rogic will only get better and better. 

I'd like to see Sainsbury and Arzani get moves out of this world cup. Ryan is underrated too outside of Australia. I could see him and Mooy moving on from Brighton and Huddersfield respectively. 

Bit of a shame no-ones got to see Luongo this WC. I'm an admirer and could have been a good chance to showcase his skill. 

Yeah realistically I'd only want to have Ryan at Liverpool right now. 

He'd be clear first choice and get solid minutes. All the others I'd rather see play at a club they'd be fist choice and getting regular playing time...

Archived