Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

2. Bundesliga 2016/2017

xTVsN8k.png

Incredible that Ewald Lienen managed to streer St. Pauli out of the relegation zone. It looked hopeless for them. Good on St. Pauli that they stuck with him! 

Surprised Hannover is losing steam. I thought for sure them and Stuttgart would be back up with ease. 

Bochum is up 1-0 early in Stuttgart

AT HALF-TIME
Stuttgart 0 - 1 Bochum
St. Pauli 0 - 1 Union Berlin
Ergebirge Aue 1 - 0 Karlsruher SC

I had a flatmate last semester who was a 96 fan, then she moved out and the next guy in her room was a VfB fan, so my hope is those two get the automatic spots. 

I also wouldn't mind Union or Dynamo getting into the 1. Bundesliga, it would be nice for some representation for the East besides Leipzig. 

Edited by Inverted

Fortuna was robbed last night. Bebou's wrongly disallowed goal would have made it 2:0 and probably decided  the match in favour of Fortuna. Ah well. 

Karlsruhe - Düsseldorf 0:3

That was one of the saddest displays I've ever seen. Karlsruhe play like they've completely given up on life. 

I was at Fortuna vs. 1860 last night. Well, what a shitty match. Funkel refusing to use the young talented players in the squad, and puts 70 year old Oliver Fink on the left wing position instead. FML. 

The referee at Fortuna Düsseldorf vs. St. Pauli was one of the worst I've ever seen in my whole life. What a stupid piece of garbage. 

Anyway, I hope Akpoguma isn't seriously injured. Looked pretty bad. Nevermind, just read that he fractured his first neck vertebrate. Ouch :(

Karlsruhe are relegated to the 3. Liga after a 1-3 loss against Kaiserslautern at home.

Come on, Regensburg!

I finally want to see 1860 relegated with all the crap going on there