The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

YEP :D. I think @Azeem gave up xD 

Nice, saved me from start naming countries with the name "island".

Which country is the only one to have defeated the French and British empires (together) as well as the Spanish empire on its own, as well as three countries in the Americas and one in Asia?

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nice, saved me from start naming countries with the name "island".

Which country is the only one to have defeated the French and British empires (together) as well as the Spanish empire on its own, as well as three countries in the Americas and one in Asia?

Argentina? xD 

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Argentina? xD 

You're no fun Inga. :(

Yep, we also were the first to defeat the Spanish Empire among the territories who formed it and liberated the most countries on the Americas (tied with Bolivar) without asking anything in exchange as well as inspiring the liberation of the rest of the continent, and defeated the Spanish and waved our flag as up as California, and even fought them as far as in the Philippines. As well as defeating and impeding to sail four enslaver ships in Madagascar. B|

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You're no fun Inga. :(

Yep, we also were the first to defeat the Spanish Empire among the territories who formed it and liberated the most countries on the Americas (tied with Bolivar) without asking anything in exchange as well as inspiriting the liberation of the rest of the continent, and defeated the Spanish and waved our flag as up as California, and even fought them as far as in the Philippines. As well as defeating and impeding to sail four enslaver ships in Madagascar. B|

Hehe it was obvious it has to be a South American country and I figured it has to be Argentina given the defeat of the Spanish Empire and the Anglo-French conflict. Wasn't too sure about the three countries in the Americas; I know of Paraguayan War but what are the other two? Bolivia?

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Hehe it was obvious it has to be a South American country and I figured it has to be Argentina given the defeat of the Spanish Empire and the Anglo-French conflict. Wasn't too sure about the three countries in the Americas; I know of Paraguayan War but what are the other two? Bolivia?

Uruguay and Haiti, we fought against a confederation composed of Bolivia and Peru but it ended in a stalemate.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Condoms!

Just now, Stan said:

To keep phones or an accessory? 

You're thinking too modern; those were designed in the 19th century for cowboys and manual labourers. It's obviously to put something in there but I want you to tell me what exactly :D 

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

You're thinking too modern; those were designed in the 19th century for cowboys and manual labourers. It's obviously to put something in there but I want you to tell me what exactly :D 

quite sinister but bullets?!

Or tools or rings (so labourers don't lose them etc). 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

To put a knife, a scissor or a gun?

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived