talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cheese

football forums

45 minutes ago, Tommy said:

A few days ago I witnessed someone eating a Pizza without cheese. That shit looked weird. He didn't even do it for vegan purposes... he just doesn't like cheese. 

I saw someone pick off all the cheese from their pizza and put the toppings back onto the sauce. It was very fucking weird. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play, anyone can eat what they want, but is a Pizza without cheese even a Pizza? Why don't you eat some Bruschetta instead right away? 

Well, I guess I'd still prefer it instead of this:

packshot_dr._oetker_ristorante_dolce_al_

1 minute ago, Stan said:

@Tommy you have pineapple on pizza so your opinion, on pizzas anyway, is null and void. 

I don't mind it, but it's not my favourite Pizza. You're from England, so you shouldn't be allowed to talk about food at all. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Fair play, anyone can eat what they want, but is a Pizza without cheese even a Pizza? Why don't you eat some Bruschetta instead right away? 

Because I prefer thin crispy pizza crust with tomato sauce and my favourite toppings instead of bread used for bruschetta?... :what:

As for the first part, I guess it depends on how you choose to look at it... But Marinara for example is a traditional Italian pizza and originally without cheese anyway so yeah... Some Italian food purists would only consider Margherita and Marinara to be true pizzas while scoffing at any other toppings altogether etc.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't mind it, but it's not my favourite Pizza. You're from England, so you shouldn't be allowed to talk about food at all. 

Curry is great though :ph34r: 

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

As for the first part, I guess it depends on how you choose to look at it... But Marinara for example is a traditional Italian pizza and originally without cheese anyway so yeah... Some Italian food purists would only consider Margherita and Marinara to be true pizzas while scuffing at any other toppings altogether etc.

Yea, well, that's true. It's funny how proud Italian chefs are at of their food. 

I love the "Italian chefs react" videos on Youtube xD

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, well, that's true. It's funny how proud Italian chefs are at of their food. 

I love the "Italian chefs react" videos on Youtube xD

To be fair I love it how passionate they are about their food and how they care about it; well as long as it's a genuine passion instead of being a snobby wanker just for the sake of it. My local Italian chef/restaurant owner straight out refused selling me a few antipasti plates for takeaway when he found out we were not going to eat it until the evening... so he insisted on preparing it and delivering everything fresh to me at 11 pm which is normally well after his restaurant's working hours xD Love such dedication. 

Archived