• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019

football forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Job done. No doubt we can absolutely take rubbish like this to the cleaners which is more than can be said for the likes of France.

This is Montenegros worst ever defeat by 3 goals. We gave Czech Republic there worst ever defeat as well. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

This is Montenegros worst ever defeat by 3 goals. We gave Czech Republic there worst ever defeat as well. 

xD that's unbelievable on this showing.

We've absolutely battered basically everyone in this group. Very different kettle of fish in a competition though.

• The title was changed to England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019
  • Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Are you in the crowd? 

As for the game. Has tammy abraham ever scored against a good team? 

Nope (to the first question).

Hat-trick against Wolves isn't bad. Suppose he hasn't had much chance to do so with Chelsea so far given this is his first proper season with them. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Sancho looks a good prospect. We have been linked to him but I'm not convinced hes anywhere near the £100m hes been quoted at. 

Much to learn before hes worth that.

He looked really good... up until he was just in front of goal - pretty poor with the final ball imo. Granted, we're only really seeing him when he plays for England, rather than how he consistently plays club football.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He looked really good... up until he was just in front of goal - pretty poor with the final ball imo. Granted, we're only really seeing him when he plays for England, rather than how he consistently plays club football.

He's better for Dortmund. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah he looked ok, and the times I've seen him for Dortmund (only a handful admittedly), hes looked good (except recently because he looked average). 

£100m though? Nah, probably half that and say it's a decent deal.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

This sums up my thoughts:

You seem to have a complex about Kane not being rated? I think everyone I know rates him in some capacity.

Hes not prime Owen or Shearer quality (despite goalscoring records), but hes a quality striker nonetheless.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah he looked ok, and the times I've seen him for Dortmund (only a handful admittedly), hes looked good (except recently because he looked average). 

£100m though? Nah, probably half that and say it's a decent deal.

I think the price is insane because Dortmund know it's rich English clubs with our TV deals that are mostly interested in him - and are likely the moves he'd be most interested in. Can't see him wanting a Serie A move at this point in his career, maybe PSG - who again - can pay ridiculous amounts of money. Or the 2 Spanish giants (who I don't think he's good enough for, but hey, they make silly signings all the time).

So it's all clubs with big fat pockets.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think the price is insane because Dortmund know it's rich English clubs with our TV deals that are mostly interested in him - and are likely the moves he'd be most interested in. Can't see him wanting a Serie A move at this point in his career, maybe PSG - who again - can pay ridiculous amounts of money. Or the 2 Spanish giants (who I don't think he's good enough for, but hey, they make silly signings all the time).

So it's all clubs with big fat pockets.

We wont be signing him then. No way do we pay that much for a player worth half that. Them days are gone. We only pay top dollar for players that are fully established I.e VVD, Allison etc. 

Our fans might as well forget Sancho. 

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

xD that's unbelievable on this showing.

We've absolutely battered basically everyone in this group. Very different kettle of fish in a competition though.

Yeah but credit where credit due. We have struggled against poor opposition before

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean, I think Kane's a ridiculously good striker. He's obviously world class. But I still think he's a dickhead for that "I swear on me daughter's life" shite.

And how he soaks you wet with spit even when hes talking through the telly the salivating twat.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We wont be signing him then. No way do we pay that much for a player worth half that. Them days are gone. We only pay top dollar for players that are fully established I.e VVD, Allison etc. 

Our fans might as well forget Sancho. 

We paid big money for Keita and I wouldn’t say he was exactly proven despite looking shit hot in Germany

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

And how he soaks you wet with spit even when hes talking through the telly the salivating twat.

Personally think he gets far too much stick for the way he speaks:what:

8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

We paid big money for Keita and I wouldn’t say he was exactly proven despite looking shit hot in Germany

Yeah true but that was £50m, which is still obviously a lot of money but no way are we putting £100m on the table for a young player who probably doesn't even make our first 11.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Personally think he gets far too much stick for the way he speaks:what:

Madlad in one post just summing up the typical simple football fan there that I’m referring too. Same ones that look for every little fault. People don’t like the fact he’s become the player he is and it’s really weird 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You seem to have a complex about Kane not being rated? I think everyone I know rates him in some capacity.

Hes not prime Owen or Shearer quality (despite goalscoring records), but hes a quality striker nonetheless.

You’re right, he’s better. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived