talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 2-1 Everton - Sunday 1st December, 2019

football forum

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Carragher is a such a thick cunt. 

Can't stand him. He's a know it all. And I find his punditry simple.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

What makes it worse for Everton is they have to listen to Carragher who is celebrating this more than Stan 

He use to support Everton as well

• Administrator

Also, some might say that was karma for Everton time-wasting. Sidibe was genuinely injured so fair enough but Richarlison went down 'injured' too. Then was told by Ferguson and Boa Morte to stay down. 

Lo and behold, Everton take the throw and Richarlison is miraculously  fit enough to receive the ball from the throw.

I genuinely though Everton would get something from the game, mind. Sounds like they played well and gave us a great test, made it difficult for us. Will need to watch the highlights back though for up to when Vardy scored.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

VAR once again helping lcfc this season. Not surprised at all. 

Literally got a penalty overturned (correctly) with the Chilwell/Holgate incident you pleb xD

See you at the end of the season, yeah?

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Also, some might say that was karma for Everton time-wasting. Sidibe was genuinely injured so fair enough but Richarlison went down 'injured' too. Then was told by Ferguson and Boa Morte to stay down. 

Lo and behold, Everton take the throw and Richarlison is miraculously  fit enough to receive the ball from the throw.

Worst diving I've seen all season from Perez today. Chilwell also got away without a booking for a dive that VAR exposed. Everton players get two match bans for diving. You were the marginally better side but a draw would have been a fair result.

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Do think Everton can be justifably upset there. Aren't linesman not meant to flag at all now? It definitely affected the defence. 

I think they are if they are shore. It does seem strange but we got a similar goal awarded against Man utd. I think defenders have to assume it may get overturned. All clubs were briefed on the rules they don't have any excuses really

• Subscriber
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Anyone explain why Chilwell wasn't booked for his dive either? 

I used to think that video proof would make those kinds of offences more clear but apparently not. When you watch the replay he doesn't just dive he goes outward and its clear simulation. I am not a fan of it in the least even when players like Mane and Salah do it (before anyone says they do). I'd love to hear from the referee in post-match why that wasn't carded. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Worst diving I've seen all season from Perez today. Chilwell also got away without a booking for a dive that VAR exposed. Everton players get two match bans for diving. You were the marginally better side but a draw would have been a fair result.

Perez easily goes down. Just as much as a player like Richarlison does for Everton. Every team has those kind of players (Man Utd and James, Palace and Zaha, Liverpool with Salah etc.) Not saying it's right!

Chilwell should be booked. I agree.

Just now, Mel81x said:

I used to think that video proof would make those kinds of offences more clear but apparently not. When you watch the replay he doesn't just dive he goes outward and its clear simulation. I am not a fan of it in the least even when players like Mane and Salah do it (before anyone says they do). I'd love to hear from the referee in post-match why that wasn't carded. 

Var doesn't review diving?

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think they are if they are shore. It does seem strange but we got a similar goal awarded against Man utd. I think defenders have to assume it may get overturned. All clubs were briefed on the rules they don't have any excuses really

Fair enough. If that's the rule. I really don't see the point in having linesman now though. They literally do nothing the var isn't going to do. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Var doesn't review diving?

But they were reviewing a penalty and the ref can see that it wasn't one and was infact simulated? So I can't see how the player who simulated gets away with it considering that if he did get away with it the other team incurs a penalty and possibly goes one goal down sooner? 

Edit: This just goes back to the circular reference of why Prem refs dont use the monitor. One look and its all sorted quickly.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Fair enough. If that's the rule. 

You know you are not allowed to agree with logical things. Especially from me because I'm the worst poster on the forums apparently

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Perez easily goes down. Just as much as a player like Richarlison does for Everton. Every team has those kind of players (Man Utd and James, Palace and Zaha, Liverpool with Salah etc.) Not saying it's right!

Chilwell should be booked. I agree.

Exactly, stuff that every team does, diving, time wasting, shithousing, so I'm not having this karma comment at all. You did get lucky at the end there.

Just now, Mel81x said:

But they were reviewing a penalty and the ref can see that it wasn't one and was infact simulated? So I can't see how the player who simulated gets away with it considering that if he did get away with it the other team incurs a penalty and possibly goes one goal down sooner? 

They might not be allowed to change the yellow card decision because of var. I don't know I'm just speculating

• Administrator

Sky Sports just confirmed linesmen are fully entitled to put the flag up if they genuinely think the player is offside.

I also thought the rule was that they should keep it down if unsure.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Exactly, stuff that every team does, diving, time wasting, shithousing, so I'm not having this karma comment at all. You did get lucky at the end there.

Karma in the sense it's time-wasting in stoppage time looking for a draw, then seeing that time added on in which we score in...?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

They might not be allowed to change the yellow card decision because of var. I don't know I'm just speculating

Its quite possible because the ref is really just interested in whether its a penalty or not and the rest is based on how he views the incident.

• The title was changed to Leicester 2-1 Everton - Sunday 1st December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived