talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - Prediction League 2020 - Eco's Kremlin

football forum

Bonjour ladies and gentlemen!

It's about that time to start preparing for the 2020 F1 season, and with that, comes the highly successful Fantasy League we have going on. So, start stretching, working out, and getting in shape as we begin another great season of F1!

VBJAzY.gif

First off, congrats to our very own @nudge for being the World Champion of 2019!

source.gif

Alright everyone, feel free to join, and get your friends and better halves to join if they so please. It's FREE, and all you need to do is click on the link below (Or google Fantasy F1 GP if you don't trust links), and enter the league using the code provided below. 

Fantasy F1 GP  

Code: 15374680

tenor.gif?itemid=10486870

Пока и удачи!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

I joined but it's still not updated for the new season!

I just noticed this as I saw that I already had points. I will dig further and maybe I need to pay the small fee to create a new group for 2020. If so, I'll go ahead and do that. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I just noticed this as I saw that I already had points. I will dig further and maybe I need to pay the small fee to create a new group for 2020. If so, I'll go ahead and do that. 

You don't need to pay anything. Just need to wait until the new season is open for free players :) 

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, nudge said:

The game is open for the new season now. 

@Eco will you be opening a new league or should we ask Martin to reactivate the old one?

We can just get Martin to do it since it might be easier that way. I can handle the weekly updates since Marty isn't with us. 

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Martin opened a new league for the new season.

Anyone who wants to join: the league code is 15374680.

@Eco could you edit your original post to include the code? Otherwise it's a bit confusing hehe.

Can you do it? I am in the moutains of North Carolina with spotty internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
33 minutes ago, nudge said:

The game is now properly open and you can build your team as well as enter your predictions for Australia. 

@MUFC don't forget to join the league!

Also who's SP? 

Screenshot_2020-02-29-13-08-56-112_com.android.chrome.jpg

Me.

I used to log in through my GMail account for the StanF1 account. Whenever I tried to log in with my username it wouldn't accept it. So I created a new account through Twitter (the SP one). Soon after that happened, they fixed the username error for Gmail accounts and so I could access the StanF1 account again.

Hence the 'inactive' name as I won't be using it :) 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Already did - but I'm usually correcting mine right before the qualification anyway!

Yeah - and I may look at mine again, but regardless, want to make sure everyone has SOMETHING before the league begins. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Yeah - and I may look at mine again, but regardless, want to make sure everyone has SOMETHING before the league begins. 

I found the team/driver selection by far more challenging than last year... 

Just now, nudge said:

I did too, although I got lucky last year and had a couple of my driver sky rocket in cost so I just kept them. I also didn't know there was a limited number of changes. 

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, nudge said:

I found my team surprisingly quickly, and I'm damn proud of it. I'm confident that I'll get some good points with ma boys. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived