• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 33

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tanksie said:

Hoffenheim ain't shit, keep the dream alive baby!!!

You useless spazzers.  2-0 for Hoffe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey it's you who failed to get them relegated when you had a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, really hoping to come away with something at Schalke. We've had good success against them in recent years at the end of semesters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch, now it shows how important playing 3 CBs has been for us... we're struggling, and it's 3-0 for Hoffenheim already. Bauer and Sané are soooooo poor today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear, this is embarrassing... 0-5 down. We give Hoffenheim way too much space, especially on the left side (is Bauer even there?...). A proper reality check for us, and hopefully we will learn from it.

After seeing some weird decisions in the last two matches, I can't help but wonder if we're trying to make sure we don't qualify for Europe xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a turnaround by Mainz, going from 0-2 to 3-2 against Frankfurt :o Bad news for HSV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5-2 hehe. Glad for Bargfrede, his first goal of the season after spending most of it on the sidelines...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wood missing the target altogether on a free breakaway... unbefuckingliev- O.o Lasogga scores?! Nope, no way this is the events I just witnessed. Back to bed with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhhhh Schalke with another one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf happened in Wolfsburg? Match interrupted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern with 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match to win 5-4 against RB xD 

What a mad matchday

Edited by nudge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant piece of Management.  Winning 1-0 with 3 extra minutes only to play so hold the game up and make an unnecessary change to bring on Geiss and take off Bentaleb - Ref adds another minute for that and Hamburg score in the 4th extra minute.  Pure Brilliance from our brain-dead Coach.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Holy shit lol fuck this game

Haha don't worry, my live ticker just went mad and showed that Schalke scored another xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nudge said:

Haha don't worry, my live ticker just went mad and showed that Schalke scored another xD 

 

Honestly not sure what happened, as I saw Kolasinac bag the goal, but then my stream collapsed (paid stream mind you ¬¬). So I'm actually still trying to find out what happened as to why the goal was removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chadwell said:

 

Honestly not sure what happened, as I saw Kolasinac bag the goal, but then my stream collapsed (paid stream mind you ¬¬). So I'm actually still trying to find out what happened as to why the goal was removed. 

The ball went out of play just moments before, so the goal was disallowed. You lucky bastards :P At any case, your final match against Wolfsburg will be MASSIVE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

The ball went out of play just moments before, so the goal was disallowed. You lucky bastards :P At any case, your final match against Wolfsburg will be MASSIVE!

 

Haha no doubt. Wild setting, with both Augsburg and Mainz going into difficult games as well on the final day. While each have done enough to survive (assuming Gladbach at least don't concede in the final moments here), the prospect of pulling 13th out of our asses is at least possible. 

Will def be a cheek-clenching week ahead though xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chadwell said:

 

Haha no doubt. Wild setting, with both Augsburg and Mainz going into difficult games as well on the final day. While each have done enough to survive (assuming Gladbach at least don't concede in the final moments here), the prospect of pulling 13th out of our asses is at least possible. 

Will def be a cheek-clenching week ahead though xD

I, for one, will be keeping my fingers crossed for HSV (I know, shocking...) and then later for Hannover/Braunschweig to get VW relegated xD That would be hilarious.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Julian Weigl's injury looked nasty. All the best to him. The match itself was pretty dull to be honest. Both teams looked like they're playing with their parking brake enabled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement