talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

I’m gonna have no points again. Completely forgot to complete transfers so I have two spaces unfilled  now 😂 this will be the comeback of the year. 

You'll just get -4 for each of those spaces. So will take a big effort to turn that around!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rick said:

I’m gonna have no points again. Completely forgot to complete transfers so I have two spaces unfilled  now 😂 this will be the comeback of the year. 

So you'll be losing to yourself AND to Brian now. 

On 20/09/2020 at 15:31, nudge said:

You have to have positive balance on Friday morning, after the last night's transfer phase is over. Any balance changes and transfers that you do after that during the matchday have no influence on your points. 

@nudge I had a positive balance on Friday morning, but now I have gone in the red for Saturday morning, which you intimated would be ok to do. However, I have gotten a warning on the News section of my Comunio page saying the following: Negative Budget, Please note: As long as your budget is negative, you will not receive any points!

Please tell me that I won't be punished for this and I will get some points. :S

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Michael said:

@nudge I had a positive balance on Friday morning, but now I have gone in the red for Saturday morning, which you intimated would be ok to do. However, I have gotten a warning on the News section of my Comunio page saying the following: Negative Budget, Please note: As long as your budget is negative, you will not receive any points!

Please tell me that I won't be punished for this and I will get some points. :S

You'll be fine. This is taken directly from Comunio site (FAQ section):

IMG_20200926_051917-01.thumb.jpeg.c29112db30134dfe27e63d21ed3325f5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

You'll be fine. This is taken directly from Comunio site (FAQ section):

IMG_20200926_051917-01.thumb.jpeg.c29112db30134dfe27e63d21ed3325f5.jpeg

Thanks for confirming that I will be fine. :banana:

Not that I think that I will get loads of points this match day. Tousart and Piatek hardly set the world alight with their performances yesterday, lol. xD

I think anyone with some Union Berlin players shouldn't expect too many points from them this season. I can see the club really struggling this term and today's game against Gladbach is no exception, where I think they could get a good beating.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Michael said:

I think anyone with some Union Berlin players shouldn't expect too many points from them this season. I can see the club really struggling this term and today's game against Gladbach is no exception, where I think they could get a good beating.

Are you saying that because there are 3 Union players on sale today and you want them all for yourself? 🤔

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Are you saying that because there are 3 Union players on sale today and you want them all for yourself? 🤔

Well, maybe not all of them, mwahahaha. xD

Come on Koln, please impress and get an impressive win against Arminia Bielefeld today. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

HAHAHAHAHHA WHAT MELON SOLD FORSBERG IN PRE-SEASON xD

He's been excellent in RB Leipzig's first two games of the season and today he scored a wonderful goal. :congrats:

I think I recall you saying that you thought that he wouldn't be regular and that's partly why you sold him. xD

Piatek 6.4                              0 points

Tousart 6.8                            2 points

Kobel 6.5                                1 point

Thielmann 6.8                       2 points

Bornauw 6.9                          3 points

Jannes Horn 7.0                   3 points

Tapsoba 7.0                           3 points

Schlager yet to play

Not too bad so far and already an improvement from the last match day for me.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Michael said:

Wow, I am pleased to notice that there is a rare start for Schalke's Boujellab against Werder Bremen today. Hopefully he can nab me a few points with a decent performance. xD

Oh oh... 

Screenshot_2020-09-26-21-06-19-645_com.sofascore.results-01.jpeg.e78ac41edce92fc85418085bbe6630be.jpeg

:ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I noticed, they seem to have singled him out as the worst player in the match. :57_cry::dam:

The ratings baffle me. I don't have Veljkovic in my squad, but a 6.2 rating for a CB with no huge errors or bookings while his team is winning 3-0 doesn't make any sense. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Michael said:

He's been excellent in RB Leipzig's first two games of the season and today he scored a wonderful goal. :congrats:

I think I recall you saying that you thought that he wouldn't be regular and that's partly why you sold him. xD

Correct! 

Just now, nudge said:

The ratings baffle me. I don't have Veljkovic in my squad, but a 6.2 rating for a CB with no huge errors or bookings while his team is winning 3-0 doesn't make any sense. 

Hmm, they baffle me as well. But I think I am starting to get an inkling as to how the ratings partly work. Bentaleb for example has made many more mistakes than Boujellab from what I have seen, but he has been more involved in the match. Boujellab has had a couple of decent shots, some nice touches and perhaps a few mistakes, but I think his rating is ultimately very low, as he probably hasn't been involved in the game as much as the other players. I am not sure, but this is the conclusion that I have come to as to why the ratings are partly like they are. Because in all honesty, Boujellab hasn't done too much wrong when he has had the ball. He's probably just not been involved as much as the other players.

• Subscriber

6.8 for Friedl, so 2 more points for me. If my calculations are correct, I have 24 pts this matchday so far. Hopefully Höler, Casteels, Guilavogui have a good game, and hopefully Brekalo and Posch are fit to play.

• Administrator

8 pts so far for me I think 

Gulacsi got 7.0. Sinkgraven 6.7. Torunarigha surprisingly 6.8. Neuhaus 6.6. Jensen 6.3.

Kohr didn't play. 

Why is Dilrosun not playing for Hertha? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived