talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

1 minute ago, nudge said:

6.8 for Friedl, so 2 more points for me. If my calculations are correct, I have 24 pts this matchday so far. Hopefully Höfler, Casteels, Guilavogui have a good game, and hopefully Brekalo and Posch are fit to play.

Bloody hell, how do you do so well with your team. You've clearly chosen your players well. I've only got Schlager left from my team. He usually does well, but I will still end up with way less points than you for this match day.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

8 pts so far for me I think 

Gulacsi got 7.0. Sinkgraven 6.7. Torunarigha surprisingly 6.8. Neuhaus 6.6. Jensen 6.3.

Kohr didn't play. 

Why is Dilrosun not playing for Hertha? 

Dilrosun is injured. He picked up an injury a few days before the season started.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

Bloody hell, how do you do so well with your team. You've clearly chosen your players well. I've only got Schlager left from my team. He usually does well, but I will still end up with way less points than you for this match day.

Getting Kalajdzic is really paying off for me, he already got 21 points in two matchdays. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Getting Kalajdzic is really paying off for me, he already got 21 points in two matchdays. 

Yes, I noticed he scored another goal again today, well done. I can't wait for Ascacibar and especially Laimer to get fit again. I desperately need more points. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not fair. Should have been told about this! How long for mate? 

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I remember, he had a thigh injury and shouldn't be out for too long. He could be back for the next match day or the week after that. I only found out about the injury to Dilrosun the other day as I was searching to find out how long Ascacibar was out for. There was an explanation about the injuries to Ascacibar and Dilrosun and how they incurred their injuries for Hertha. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I'm still not sure how to calculate or how it works, but I doubt I had a great day

thkZoyh.png 

Additionally every player is receiving points for scored goals and negative points for sending-offs, regardless of the playing-time:

Goal goalkeeper: 6 Points
Goal defender: 5 Points
Goal midfielder: 4 Points
Goal striker: 3 Points

Yellow-red: -3 Points
Red: -6 Points

A scored penalty kick is rewarded with 3 points, regardless of the player's position.

The point bonus for a goal is always awarded to the player who has been officially confirmed by the DFL as the scorer. There are no negative points for own goals.

Just now, nudge said:

I think you got 12 pts in matchday 2 so far.

That's not awful since Vargas for some reason didn't play for Augsburg, Harit has COVID,  Selke didn't start, and I have a keeper that no one has ever heard of. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

That's not awful since Vargas for some reason didn't play for Augsburg, Harit has COVID,  Selke didn't start, and I have a keeper that no one has ever heard of. 

Out with muscular problems.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Good incentive to learn German then :D 

Yeah, that's what I mean. When I search for news on injured players, not many details are written on the English sites. It's mainly the German sites that will give you details as to what the injury is and the severity of it.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, that's what I mean. When I search for news on injured players, not many details are written on the English sites. It's mainly the German sites that will give you details as to what the injury is and the severity of it.

Transfermarkt is once again a good option... 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bundesliga/verletztespieler/wettbewerb/L1/plus/1

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, it can be useful, but it's not always up to date. For example they don't have Ascacibar on this list and several other injured players aren't on the list. It is generally a good source though. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, it can be useful, but it's not always up to date. For example they don't have Ascacibar on this list and several other injured players aren't on the list. It is generally a good source though. 

Ascacibar is not injured anymore and is back to team training already, earlier than expected :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived