talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, nudge said:

Looks like it's going to be a very decent matchday for quite a few of us. I'm on 39 points at the moment, with 3 players left to play and 2 players missing through suspensions :( Kramaric, Baumgartner and Benes all scored for me today, while Kaderable made two assists :D 

But I bet @Michael is going to win this matchday comfortably...

From my calculations, I have 40 points excluding Haaland's performance tonight. :twothumbsup:

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

I can't retrieve Michael's though :35_thinking: 

Yeah that's odd. I tried his name and other names in our league which didn't work. Wonder if it's only league owners you can find.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah that's odd. I tried his name and other names in our league which didn't work. Wonder if it's only league owners you can find.

I could find you!

11 hours ago, nudge said:

52 points for me this matchday :banana: Relieved not to lose too much of my lead...

Your Hoffenheim contingent are really killing it this season. :congrats:

Does the Bielefeld v Werder match count as a new matchday?  Do we have to have a positive balance on the day that they play? :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Michael said:

Your Hoffenheim contingent are really killing it this season. :congrats:

Does the Bielefeld v Werder match count as a new matchday?  Do we have to have a positive balance on the day that they play? :35_thinking:

Yes, it counts as a new matchday, so you have to have a positive balance on Wednesday morning.

On 08/03/2021 at 12:33, nudge said:

Yes, it counts as a new matchday, so you have to have a positive balance on Wednesday morning.

Damn, I had a positive balance on the day of the midweek Arminia v Werder match, but I didn't select 11 players in my team, so I got 4 points deducted because of one player missing in my team. :(

But can I select a new team for today and the weekends matches, or am I stuck with the lineup I had for the Wednesday just gone(the lineup minus a player). :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Damn, I had a positive balance on the day of the midweek Arminia v Werder match, but I didn't select 11 players in my team, so I got 4 points deducted because of one player missing in my team. :(

But can I select a new team for today and the weekends matches, or am I stuck with the lineup I had for the Wednesday just gone(the lineup minus a player). :35_thinking:

Make sure to select it before the kickoff today! 

I was wondering why you were on negative points, hehe.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Make sure to select it before the kickoff today! 

I was wondering why you were on negative points, hehe.

Yes, I have already selected a team for today. Should have remembered to have 11 players in my team on Wednesday, that was my bad. Not helping my almost impossible task of catching you up any good. :61_sob::dunce:xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Yes, I have already selected a team for today. Should have remembered to have 11 players in my team on Wednesday, that was my bad. Not helping my almost impossible task of catching you up any good. :61_sob::dunce:xD

Still 10 matchdays to go and the gap isn't huge... A bit over 100 points, isn't it? Could already overtake me on Sunday once Haalands scores 20 goals against Hertha xD 

Just now, nudge said:

Still 10 matchdays to go and the gap isn't huge... A bit over 100 points, isn't it? Could already overtake me on Sunday once Haalands scores 20 goals against Hertha xD 

I love having that beast in my team, I have to admit! xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Your 798 points compared to my now 669 points, that's a 129 points difference. :(

so you need to get at least 13 points more per matchday until the end of the season. Not impossible for sure.

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

so you need to get at least 13 points more per matchday until the end of the season. Not impossible for sure.

Thanks for attempting to make me feel better about the situation. :ph34r:xD

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

31 more points per matchday for me.

rdwxbugs9uqq.gif

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Thanks for attempting to make me feel better about the situation. :ph34r:xD

Seriously, just one really good matchday again, and my lead could shrink to 50-60 points. I expect this to be a close run...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived