talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sold the wrong bloody player by accident, which has left me with not enough money to buy another cheap player to make up the numbers in my team. Right, this calls for me to try and attempt to strike some deals with any of you lot. Does any one of you have a cheap outfield player or an unwanted outfield player in their squad, who they are willing to sell to me  for 50,000?

I will then pay for the rest of his market value after the matchday, by buying another player off of you who you don't want and I am willing to pay 200,000 above the 2nd  players market value as well. So essentially you will get the market value price for the 1st player who you don't want and then I will buy the 2nd unwanted player from you for 200,000 above his market value. Anyone willing to negotiate? B|

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, Michael said:

What happens when a person doesn't have enough players for their matchday team again? :S I think I am going to go another matchday with 0 points. :(:dam:

I'm in the same situation. Sold a player and then realised you can't have a 5 defenders in line-up.

I have 1 vacant position so will be taking a -4 point hit. 

Just now, Stan said:

I'm in the same situation. Sold a player and then realised you can't have a 5 defenders in line-up.

I have 1 vacant position so will be taking a -4 point hit. 

I see, so it's only a -4 point hit if you only have 10 players in your team? That's not as bad as I thought it would be. xD

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, so it's only a -4 point hit if you only have 10 players in your team? That's not as bad as I thought it would be. xD

I believe so. I literally checked the rules just before I read your post as this was the first time I've left myself short this season. 

image.png

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I believe so. I literally checked the rules just before I read your post as this was the first time I've left myself short this season.  

image.png

Haha, that's a bit of a coincidence. I see, well I hope those are up to date rules, lol. -4 points isn't ideal, but it's not a huge blow or anything is it. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Haha, that's a bit of a coincidence. I see, well I hope those are up to date rules, lol. -4 points isn't ideal, but it's not a huge blow or anything is it. 

Yeah exactly - was my own mistake but something I can get by in the long run taking -4. Not as if I'm in contention to win the league anyway xD 

Just a bit of fun at the end of the day :D 

Just now, Stan said:

Yeah exactly - was my own mistake but something I can get by in the long run taking -4. Not as if I'm in contention to win the league anyway xD 

Just a bit of fun at the end of the day :D 

Yes,  @nudge has made that the case for all of us it seems. :(

-4 points isn't a big penalty. There's obviously a  big difference punishment wise, between being a man short on the matchday compared to having a negative balance on the matchday. I paid the price for the latter before by being awarded 0 points, so I will take the -4 points penalty with no complaints at all this time round. xD

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Michael said:

I sold the wrong bloody player by accident, which has left me with not enough money to buy another cheap player to make up the numbers in my team. Right, this calls for me to try and attempt to strike some deals with any of you lot. Does any one of you have a cheap outfield player or an unwanted outfield player in their squad, who they are willing to sell to me  for 50,000?

I will then pay for the rest of his market value after the matchday, by buying another player off of you who you don't want and I am willing to pay 200,000 above the 2nd  players market value as well. So essentially you will get the market value price for the 1st player who you don't want and then I will buy the 2nd unwanted player from you for 200,000 above his market value. Anyone willing to negotiate? B|

What are these unwanted players you are talking about?... :35_thinking: xD 

I have only limited players myself so can't help you there, but I can cancel the transfer you made by mistake, if you wish...

2 hours ago, nudge said:

What are these unwanted players you are talking about?... :35_thinking: xD 

I have only limited players myself so can't help you there, but I can cancel the transfer you made by mistake, if you wish...

Haha, that was a bit of wishful thinking on my part regarding the unwanted players, lol. xD

Well what happened was that I had Lienhart and Bornauw up for sale. There was a higher offer for Bornauw, but I sold Lienhart instead by accident because I thought that I had a sufficient number of players in my team. But I was a man short. Had I sold Bornauw, that would have allowed me to still buy a cheaper player to replace him. So I am not sure if you can put both Lienhart and Bornauw up for sale, and then I will sell Bornauw instead of Lienhart, lol. 

If this is not possible, then I will just play a man short this match day and take the -4 points penalty. 

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Michael said:

Haha, that was a bit of wishful thinking on my part regarding the unwanted players, lol. xD

Well what happened was that I had Lienhart and Bornauw up for sale. There was a higher offer for Bornauw, but I sold Lienhart instead by accident because I thought that I had a sufficient number of players in my team. But I was a man short. Had I sold Bornauw, that would have allowed me to still buy a cheaper player to replace him. So I am not sure if you can put both Lienhart and Bornauw up for sale, and then I will sell Bornauw instead of Lienhart, lol. 

If this is not possible, then I will just play a man short this match day and take the -4 points penalty. 

Don't think it will work, as the only thing I could do is cancel the Lienhart transfer, so he would be back in your team and the money you received for him would be taken off your account. Then, you would have to put Bornauw on the transfermarket again and sell him. Considering that tomorrow is Friday already, there's no way to get it done in time without having a negative balance on Friday morning... So I think you're better off with a -4 pts penalty in this case.

Just now, nudge said:

Don't think it will work, as the only thing I could do is cancel the Lienhart transfer, so he would be back in your team and the money you received for him would be taken off your account. Then, you would have to put Bornauw on the transfermarket again and sell him. Considering that tomorrow is Friday already, there's no way to get it done in time without having a negative balance on Friday morning... So I think you're better off with a -4 pts penalty in this case.

Yeah, that's what I kind of thought, I think I'll just take the -4 pts penalty. Thanks anyway for trying to help. In any case, it's not a big penalty in my opinion, I've experienced a lot worse, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

36 for me. Could have been more if I hadn't replaced Rexhebecaj with Bülter in the very last moment in my starting XI...

I think it's time to talk about potential "free" transfer money for the winter transfer window. Thoughts, everyone?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

36 for me. Could have been more if I hadn't replaced Rexhebecaj with Bülter in the very last moment in my starting XI...

I think it's time to talk about potential "free" transfer money for the winter transfer window. Thoughts, everyone?

I can't remember what I said last time but I think it was to do with it being weighted so anyone lower in the league gets more than those at the top. I think it's fair that everyone should get something.

Happy to go with majority, though.

• Subscriber

I think there are a few things we should decide:

1) if there should be additional transfer budget for winter transfers at all 
2) if yes, how it should be distributed: same amount for everyone, or proportionally based on current league positions
3) what amount should it be.

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan @londonerlilie @Rick @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Michael @Pyfish

41 minutes ago, nudge said:

2) if yes, how it should be distributed: same amount for everyone, or proportionally based on current league positions

@Eco @Viva la FCB @Tommy @Stan @londonerlilie @Rick @Deco @Rucksackfranzose @Michael @Pyfish

at 1) Wouldn't mind an additional budget, still wouldn't oppose if you decide otherwise

2) your decision

3) completely up to you.

Na, da hab ich den schwarzen Peter  doch schön der Spielleitung zugeschoben.xD

1) Yes, I think that everyone would benefit with an additional transfer budget for winter.
2) I did say at the start of the season that everyone should get the same amount, but honestly, I don't really mind if it is proportionately based on league positions either. So you can decide.
3) 20 million each:D.....haha only joking, I think that something in the range of 5 million each seems like a reasonable amount. It's not a huge amount and it's not a small amount, but enough to make a difference in my opinion. But again it's your call.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived