talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Had a dream that I bid for a player, wasn't successful, he disappeared and then there were only 6 players left on the market for the whole season. 

And @Michael kept buying and selling all of them for the rest of the season.

xD

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Stan said:

Had a dream that I bid for a player, wasn't successful, he disappeared and then there were only 6 players left on the market for the whole season. 

And @Michael kept buying and selling all of them for the rest of the season.

xD

Sure that was a dream?

@Michael Why are you buying players, and then trying to sell them the next day (This time it's Leinhart). Is the Computer offering you more money then you are purchasing these guys for, that is the ONLY reason I can think of. 

Also, do we get points for the MOTM predictions? I can't do it as sporting betting is illegal is 99% of America and so it keeps not allowing me to enter the website since I have a US IP. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

Also, do we get points for the MOTM predictions? I can't do it as sporting betting is illegal is 99% of America and so it keeps not allowing me to enter the website since I have a US IP. 

No points, just some "money" for your team. Also, huh? How strange. It has nothing to do with sports betting and there's no real money involved... 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

No points, just some "money" for your team. Also, huh? How strange. It has nothing to do with sports betting and there's no real money involved... 

Damn, I guess it's linked to a betting website but the website is blocking me and my 'Merican IP. 

Let me try something else and give it a go, certainly don't want to miss out on money. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Damn, I guess it's linked to a betting website but the website is blocking me and my 'Merican IP. 

Let me try something else and give it a go, certainly don't want to miss out on money. 

Just tried it with an American IP, works fine for me... 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Eco said:

@Michael Why are you buying players, and then trying to sell them the next day (This time it's Leinhart). Is the Computer offering you more money then you are purchasing these guys for, that is the ONLY reason I can think of. 

10,000 monies for each prediction - so minimum 90,000 free money basically each gameweek just for guessing a player.

20,000 for each MOTM prediction you get right. 

Extra 10,000 if the MOTM is in your team

:) 

• Administrator

@nudge smashing the matchday again! Poor week for me compared to my last. 

Silly me forgot to complete my MOTM predictions - started them before the internationals to get some in, then forgot to do the rest xD

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think next year I wont pick with my heart xD

congrats though nudge youre killing it.

Next year I'm buying no-one until Bayern players become available then just fill out my squad with shite I can afford xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived