talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Selling him when he was benched for a few games is my biggest regret :( 

I know the feeling! Happened with Benes recently for me and then a few other players where they dipped out of form. 

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

He's one of the finds of the Bundesliga season. I am really impressed by him, he came from starring in the Austrian league and he has seamlessly carried on his good form to the German Bundesliga. He's a tall forward which helps him succeed in the air, but he is also excellent with his feet and he has a real eye for goal.  He's had a cracking Bundesliga debut season so far and I can see his impressive performances continuing. :twothumbsup:

Nice! I saw he is in really good form now and although expensive. it's worth the risk. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, nudge said:

Selling him when he was benched for a few games is my biggest regret :( 

Yeah, I think that Stuttgart had Gonzalez in mind as their main central forward going into the season, as the Argentine is a quality player. But injuries to Gonzalez, combined with Kalajdzic's great form, makes choosing between them a hard choice for the manager. But with Gonzalez out injured, Kalajdzic has the chance to continue to impress. However, the manager will be spoilt for choice up front when they are both fit. I am a big fan of both forwards.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, I think that Stuttgart had Gonzalez in mind as their main central forward going into the season, as the Argentine is a quality player. But injuries to Gonzalez, combined with Kalajdzic's great form, makes choosing between them a hard choice for the manager. But with Gonzalez out injured, Kalajdzic has the chance to continue to impress. However, the manager will be spoilt for choice up front when they are both fit. I am a big fan of both forwards.

Yeah, Kalajdzic and Rexhbecaj were my two hopefuls going into the new season, and both didn't fail to deliver... I was expecting Kalajdzic to play second fiddle to Gonzalez when the Argentine was fit, but it got problematic after my other two strikers I bought originally (Höller and Brekalo) also lost their place in the starting XI... So I replaced them with Kramaric and Bailey, who have also been great so far, but I wish I have kept Kalajdzic nevertheless :( I like having players that I like in my team xD

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, Kalajdzic and Rexhbecaj were my two hopefuls going into the new season, and both didn't fail to deliver... I was expecting Kalajdzic to play second fiddle to Gonzalez when the Argentine was fit, but it got problematic after my other two strikers I bought originally (Höller and Brekalo) also lost their place in the starting XI... So I replaced them with Kramaric and Bailey, who have also been great so far, but I wish I have kept Kalajdzic nevertheless :( I like having players that I like in my team xD

So do I! xDxDxD

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Rexhbecaj has actually played very well this season, he has also been quite lucky as well with some of the goals he's scored. But he's an overall very decent player. As you said, you perhaps sold Kalajdzic prematurely, but you haven't done bad at all by buying Bailey and Kramaric. Some players in this game though are clearly overrated or underrated price wise. I mean to say that the price tag is not always a true reflection on how good the player in question is.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Rexhbecaj has actually played very well this season, he has also been quite lucky as well with some of the goals he's scored. But he's an overall very decent player. As you said, you perhaps sold Kalajdzic prematurely, but you haven't done bad at all by buying Bailey and Kramaric. Some players in this game though are clearly overrated or underrated price wise. I mean to say that the price tag is not always a true reflection on how good the player in question is.

The biggest wtf moments for me was recently seeing Khedira for 7m and Huntelaar for 5m. Surely paying for the name only. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

The biggest wtf moments for me was recently seeing Khedira for 7m and Huntelaar for 5m. Surely paying for the name only. 

Yeah, definitely. I mean 37 year old Huntelaar is only ever just going to come off the bench for a club that's bottom of the table. He's never going to start for them, so 5 million is a ridiculous fee for him. O.o While Khedira is clearly past his best. So yeah, they have definitely been given those price tags just because of their names.

I also wanted to ask, under what name does Viva la FCB come under in the game? :35_thinking:

40 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, definitely. I mean 37 year old Huntelaar is only ever just going to come off the bench for a club that's bottom of the table. He's never going to start for them, so 5 million is a ridiculous fee for him. O.o While Khedira is clearly past his best. So yeah, they have definitely been given those price tags just because of their names.

I also wanted to ask, under what name does Viva la FCB come under in the game? :35_thinking:

It's Garrett if I'm not mistaken.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Michael said:

Well some idiot bought a 35 year old Gentner... and whatever he or her paid (cus it wasnt me) was way too many millions.

Ruck is correct. Garrett.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

It's only taken 22 game-weeks but I've finally beaten @nudge on a matchday xD 

@Michael smashed it for the week.

image.png

Yeah, we've beaten @nudge this matchday in terms of points won and congrats for the achievement, but she is still miles ahead of us on points in the main league table. She's 117 points ahead of me personally in the table, so I have 12 more matches in order to close that gap and overtake her. I am just hoping that I have more good weekends like this matchday, then anything is possible.;)

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

It's only taken 22 game-weeks but I've finally beaten @nudge on a matchday xD 

@Michael smashed it for the week.

image.png

Congratulations xD

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Yeah, we've beaten @nudge this matchday in terms of points won and congrats for the achievement, but she is still miles ahead of us on points in the main league table. She's 117 points ahead of me personally in the table, so I have 12 more matches in order to close that gap and overtake her. I am just hoping that I have more good weekends like this matchday, then anything is possible.;)

I am hoping you don't :ph34r:

That was a massive matchday for you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

35 points so far this week and that's including -6pts for Otavio's red card.

Looks like it's going to be a very decent matchday for quite a few of us. I'm on 39 points at the moment, with 3 players left to play and 2 players missing through suspensions :( Kramaric, Baumgartner and Benes all scored for me today, while Kaderable made two assists :D 

But I bet @Michael is going to win this matchday comfortably...

• Administrator

Looks like it's going to be a very decent matchday for quite a few of us. I'm on 39 points at the moment, with 3 players left to play and 2 players missing through suspensions :( Kramaric, Baumgartner and Benes all scored for me today, while Kaderable made two assists :D 

Moneybags @Michael

Quite a lot of solid defensive performances for me. Tah, Tousart & St Juste adding to Kaladjzic's points. It's a shame you don't get extra points for your players getting man of the match :( 

I've not done the calculations yet, but I am not sure if I am going to win this round comfortably. Haaland is the only one of my players to have scored. I've had some good performers, but so have you. Haaland is also my last player to play, I don't have any players playing tomorrow. Anyway, I will do the calculations in a bit. But yeah, Haaland scoring 2 for me against Bayern will obviously be a huge boost to my points tally. haha xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I've not done the calculations yet, but I am not sure if I am going to win this round comfortably. Haaland is the only one of my players to have scored. I've had some good performers, but so have you. Haaland is also my last player to play, I don't have any players playing tomorrow. Anyway, I will do the calculations in a bit. But yeah, Haaland scoring 2 for me against Bayern will obviously be a huge boost to my points tally. haha xD

You can see your points here: https://stats.comunio.de/pointgen Just enter your lineup (manually) and then click on "Live-Punkte berechnen", makes it much easier!

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Moneybags @Michael

Quite a lot of solid defensive performances for me. Tah, Tousart & St Juste adding to Kaladjzic's points. It's a shame you don't get extra points for your players getting man of the match :( 

Kaladjzic was a great signing for you as we have mentioned before, but Tousart has generally played very well for you as well. In contrast to when I had him earlier in the season, he  was useless when I had him. :(

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah my bad, I should have posted it earlier xD 

It's only worked out 33pts for me but I prefer my own calculations :ph34r:

I clicked on 'retrieve my line-up' and it found it :)

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

It's only worked out 33pts for me but I prefer my own calculations :ph34r:

I clicked on 'retrieve my line-up' and it found it :)

Good to know, thought it only works for Premium users! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived