talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

@nudge as Steffen was sold today, I can't see the points count that he earned in my team. I will get points from his performance today, won't I?

Yes, you will get the points from his performance today, they will be added to your total after the matchday points are calculated, as usual :) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, you will get the points from his performance today, they will be added to your total after the matchday points are calculated, as usual :) 

Cool, he's about the only player in my team today who played well. xD

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Sorry! :9_innocent: 

I needed someone to replace injured Baumgartlinger, so Baumgartner seemed as the most suitable option xD

Sounds like when a Pokemon evolves. Baumgartner evolves to Baumgartlinger. xD

• Subscriber

Not that I was working back into anything positive anyways but Ive forgotten two straight times to sell my shitters once putting them up to hit a positive balance...I think from the first offer ive lost nearly 40k on Terrazino alone xD not only that but I missed out on the last match day now. Things arent really looking up are they xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Not that I was working back into anything positive anyways but Ive forgotten two straight times to sell my shitters once putting them up to hit a positive balance...I think from the first offer ive lost nearly 40k on Terrazino alone xD not only that but I missed out on the last match day now. Things arent really looking up are they xD

How did you miss out? xD 

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Michael said:

Damn you @nudge, you beat me to Benes's signature by just a few thousand. I should have bid more for him. Trust you to be the one to buy him. I was planning to have him in my midfield. :57_cry:

Yeah, I already tried to buy him off Stan earlier, but computer beat me to it... So I bid more this time 😂

Haven't you got like 30 players in your squad anyway? xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I already tried to buy him off Stan earlier, but computer beat me to it... So I bid more this time 😂

I need to sell several of my players, I am in the red right now, but I also have money to spend. Stan sold Benes after he joined Augsburg for something like a million and a half or something didn't he?:S

I couldn't tempt you to sell Benes to me if I pay you 3,500,000 for him, could I? :35_thinking: You'd make a profit of over 500,000 off of him and that's 800,000 above his value. ;)

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, nudge said:

1 minute ago, Michael said:

I need to sell several of my players, I am in the red right now, but I also have money to spend. Stan sold Benes after he joined Augsburg for something like a million and a half or something didn't he?:S

I couldn't tempt you to sell Benes to me if I pay you 3,500,000 for him, could I? :35_thinking: You'd make a profit of over 500,000 off of him and that's 800,000 above his value. ;)

You do the confused face but I didn't know about his move until after I sold him :what:.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Nah, I don't think so 😂 500000 is nothing, and there are few alternatives on the market, so I think I'll pass :P

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Alright couple things here listen up. I just reached over a €1m earned, celebrations are to be had :hh:

Also how the fuck does @Michael balance a squad worth over €100m what am I missing xD

Congrats! :D 

@Michael is a proper merchant, would put East India Company to shame xD 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Feel like I've finally got a proper striker in Sasa Kalajdzic now.

Had the same feeling when I could sign Becker then he got injured after a few games.

Stay fit, Sasa!

Selling him when he was benched for a few games is my biggest regret :( 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Feel like I've finally got a proper striker in Sasa Kalajdzic now.

Had the same feeling when I could sign Becker then he got injured after a few games.

Stay fit, Sasa!

He's one of the finds of the Bundesliga season. I am really impressed by him, he came from starring in the Austrian league and he has seamlessly carried on his good form to the German Bundesliga. He's a tall forward which helps him succeed in the air, but he is also excellent with his feet and he has a real eye for goal.  He's had a cracking Bundesliga debut season so far and I can see his impressive performances continuing. :twothumbsup:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived