• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Augsburg Thread

football forum

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well Augsburg's colours are red and green which is a ugly combination anyway. Don't know how they want a beautiful kit using this combo, to be honest!

True. @Eco why you supporting the uggos? 

3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well Augsburg's colours are red and green which is a ugly combination anyway. Don't know how they want to create a beautiful kit using this combo, to be honest!

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

True. @Eco why you supporting the uggos? 

If done right, it can be a good looking kit. 

I still think last year's combo was perfect (outside the ugly Green collar.

1136827681_ScreenShot2021-07-06at9_10_09PM.thumb.png.b342a9b000020c59c271b2037cd62090.png

6 hours ago, Eco said:

If done right, it can be a good looking kit. 

I still think last year's combo was perfect (outside the ugly Green collar.

1136827681_ScreenShot2021-07-06at9_10_09PM.thumb.png.b342a9b000020c59c271b2037cd62090.png

I was only referring to red and green stripes, which I still think is an unfortunate combination, last years kits didn't use them.

I liked the home kits from 2019-2020, like in your avatar.  Also, don't understand why they used a white tonal crest on the home shirt from last year.  Would have looked much nicer with the full color crest.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Dorsch means cod in German btw. 

I had no idea, but at least that makes some sense. 

Anyways, I've read nothing but great reports about him, so hoping he does will in the MF. 

Just now, Eco said:

I had no idea, but at least that makes some sense. 

Anyways, I've read nothing but great reports about him, so hoping he does will in the MF. 

He was amazing for the U21 at the Euros. Threw himself into every ball and worked tirelessly 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

He was amazing for the U21 at the Euros. Threw himself into every ball and worked tirelessly 

For only 7m, that doesn't seem like an awful piece of work. We have a nice little squad forming this year, and a young one at that. 

Nice little play and well placed shot puts Qarabag up 1-0. Giki might have done better there, but I'm not sure how well he was able to see it with the traffic in front of him and the shot coming from outside the box. 

Augsburg 0 - 1 Qarabag

Archived