talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-0 Fulham - Saturday 5th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's 'only Fulham', but you can just tell there is a different buzz about Man City at the moment.

They look hungry. It's almost as if Pep has gone back to being ruthless and flicked the switch in them. 

They are chasing everything. This is the City that won the league so convincingly a few years ago.

15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I know it's 'only Fulham', but you can just tell there is a different buzz about Man City at the moment.

They look hungry. It's almost as if Pep has gone back to being ruthless and flicked the switch in them. 

They are chasing everything. This is the City that won the league so convincingly a few years ago.

If it was possible for Guardiola to hand pick their next two fixtures after the Tottenham game and a difficult run of form, I think he'd pick Burnley and Fulham at home

Yeah they've had two very easy fixtures since the Spurs loss and they definitely took their foot off the gas second-half when the game was already won. 

Was as routine as it gets really, Fulham never layed a glove on them.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

If it was possible for Guardiola to hand pick their next two fixtures after the Tottenham game and a difficult run of form, I think he'd pick Burnley and Fulham at home

Very true. Will be a fairer judgement of where they are at in the Manchester derby next week.

Got to say, credit to Fulham, they got a bit lucky to survive a mauling there but I think they are going to put up much more of a fight to stay up than we all originally thought.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived