talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-1 Man City - Sunday 21st February, 2021

football forum

Beyern arent as good as last year I dont think. That team would of dismantled city. But this year they have a chance. Would still fancy beyern to beat city though 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Devil said:

How can you say that, they've just won every major honour available to them and are in the road to doing that again. 

I don't agree with you on that at all. 

I dont rate the CL when a team can win it from midtable (Chelsea) its not a true reflection on how good a team is

26 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I dont rate the CL when a team can win it from midtable (Chelsea) its not a true reflection on how good a team is

If that's the case how the hell haven't you won it yet then given how good you've been. 

Liverpool 2005 and Chelsea both won it with average sides but they were rare cases, most times its a team that's dominated their own country. 

Just now, Devil said:

If that's the case how the hell haven't you won it yet then given how good you've been. 

Liverpool 2005 and Chelsea both won it with average sides but they were rare cases, most times its a team that's dominated their own country. 

The only thing that's stopped us winning it is bad luck and dodgy VAR call's tbh  ...every premier league title won from 2011 onward's trumps any other trophy won in the history of the game, @Stan agrees with me 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

The only thing that's stopped us winning it is bad luck and dodgy VAR call's tbh  ...every premier league title won from 2011 onward's trumps any other trophy won in the history of the game, @Stan agrees with me 

Only one year stands out. Everything else is just a blur really.

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

20 times mate, witnessed 13.

And I'm respectful to any team that's ever won the league. I'm a true Red but I can accept when a team deserves a title, even the year you won it at the death you were the better team overall. 

Not gonna lie I don't like how you've got to where you are but if you are better then you deserve the title. 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Only one year stands out. Everything else is just a blur really.

Stan I will never disrespect your achievement, it was a miracle. 

You'd make a case that the current Leicester side winning it would be acceptable in the winning sense but that group of players aside from Kante, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Vardy.. 

How did they do it.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Stan I will never disrespect your achievement, it was a miracle. 

You'd make a case that the current Leicester side winning it would be acceptable in the winning sense but that group of players aside from Kante, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Vardy.. 

How did they do it.

Everything just fell in to place. As the cliche goes, all the stars aligned for that season...

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

20 times mate, witnessed 13.

And I'm respectful to any team that's ever won the league. I'm a true Red but I can accept when a team deserves a title, even the year you won it at the death you were the better team overall. 

Not gonna lie I don't like how you've got to where you are but if you are better then you deserve the title. 

You bought them titles though with all the "new" money that was pumped into you by being in the right place at the right time, you got lucky and won the lottery, no different to us who are now self funded btw by all the money that got you where you was

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You bought them titles though with all the "new" money that was pumped into you by being in the right place at the right time, you got lucky and won the lottery, no different to us who are now self funded btw by all the money that got you where you was

😂

Come on mate Sir Alex built that team without going insane with the money. 

Were a rich club because we were one of the two biggest clubs in our country and one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

The simple fact the spine of most of our success came from from the class of 92  makes what you said nonsense. 

Add to that, Lee Sharp, Wes Brown, John O Shea, Darren Fletcher and so on... 

Plus bargain signings Irwin, Solskjaer, Sheringham etc.. 

What you've said is total rubbish mate, when we spent money (early 2000's) we actually went through a bad patch.

So I hope you will think about what you've just written and admit we were successful but we had the best manager that ever lived.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

😂

Were a rich club because we were one of the two biggest clubs in our country and one of the biggest clubs in the world. 

The simple fact the spine of most of our success came from from the class of 92  makes what you said nonsense. 

What you've said is total rubbish mate, when we spent money (early 2000's) we actually went through a bad patch.

So I hope you will think about what you've just written and admit we were successful but we had the best manager that ever lived.

It was the Premier League money that kept you above the rest, back then you was buying up all the good players and even stealing academy players like Giggs  ..what you did then is no different to what we are doing now, just the leagues alot harder to win since 2011 so 1 of ours is equal to 5 of yours

6 minutes ago, Devil said:

😂

Just warning you mate, since you're new and I don't want you to get in a feud, but Happy Blue is a banter account. Don't fall for his shenanigans ;) 

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It was the Premier League money that kept you above the rest, back then you was buying up all the good players and even stealing academy players like Giggs  ..what you did then is no different to what we are doing now, just the leagues alot harder to win since 2011 so 1 of ours is equal to 5 of yours

Okay pal, makes total sense. 

City are the greatest ever no doubt and one title is worth 5...... 🙄🙄

6 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Just warning you mate, since you're new and I don't want you to get in a feud, but Happy Blue is a banter account. Don't fall for his shenanigans ;) 

Learned my lesson. 

He won't get a response again, total nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Beyern arent as good as last year I dont think. That team would of dismantled city. But this year they have a chance. Would still fancy beyern to beat city though 

Bundesliga probably the stand out. Rest are below par. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Bundesliga probably the stand out. Rest are below par. 

Embarrassing scared pathetic performance again! if we lose on Thursday then Arteta has to go on Friday morning, he cant keep on getting away with it now, we have lost more then we have won, we are pathetic at home, god knows why Auba is the captain what is it what he does?? the only responsible he has had is what WWE walk on music to put on before the game! its pathetic!  we have got rid of the jokers and still making mistakes, the changes arent working for the manager, its just not worked out at all for Arteta apart from the Fa cup last season. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived