talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Formula 1 Prediction League 2021 - Martin's Steakhouse & Whisky Bar

football forum

1 hour ago, Stan said:

This is a joke. Just checked my predictions again and they're definitely not what I chose. 

I went for Ver-Ham-Per, with Max on pole and fastest lap. 

It's changed it to Ham-Ver-Bot, Hamilton pole and fastest lap, and bonus question - less than 10 cars to finish the race? Not a fucking chance I'd choose that.

Bad workman blames his tools.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

By the way guys, and it's really late to mention this, but I accidentally clicked a button this time that looks like a list of bullet points and it said "default predictions saved" so it looks like you could put in Verstappen-Hamilton-Bottas or something and if you forget to predict you at least have a sensible set of predictions locked in as your default.

I think next year we should make our own prediction league though, I don't like managing the teams and drivers on this website, it's bad enough having to do that for my FPL xD but I genuinely haven't made a transfer all season.

• Administrator

I found out about the default predictions about halfway through the season I think. Also haven't transferred either (partly because I genuinely just like the ones I've chosen xD).

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Due to technical difficulties, I will not post the results from the Brazil GP. :ph34r:

No worries. No technical difficulties here mate.

Brazil results:
image.png

League:

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived