16/01/2021 - West Ham 1-0 Burnley
08/07/2020 - West Ham 0-1 Burnley
09/11/2019 - Burnley 3-0 West Ham

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Burnley 1-0 West Ham - Monday 3rd May, 2021
  • The title was changed to Burnley 1-1 West Ham - Monday 3rd May, 2021

Never understood Muslim footballers who endure Ramadan during the season. I always thought you could either give to charity or make up for it another time (preferably when the season is finished). Just seems like a massive risk. 

Really don’t know why West Ham signed Benrahma, a common theme of West Ham’s play all season whenever he has been on is him laying the ball off to someone, making a run for a 1-2 and not getting anything back because the ball has gone directly into the box.

Their direct style has worked for them this season, and having Lingard’s pre-tournament boost has as well. But they do not play to his strengths at all.

If we were to get promoted next season id love to see if we could re-sign him at cut price sum. So much more from him available at this level

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Really don’t know why West Ham signed Benrahma, a common theme of West Ham’s play all season whenever he has been on is him laying the ball off to someone, making a run for a 1-2 and not getting anything back because the ball has gone directly into the box.

Their direct style has worked for them this season, and having Lingard’s pre-tournament boost has as well. But they do not play to his strengths at all.

If we were to get promoted next season id love to see if we could re-sign him at cut price sum. So much more from him available at this level

Lol.

All this assist highlights is that he needs a move to a club that play to his strengths.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Never understood Muslim footballers who endure Ramadan during the season. I always thought you could either give to charity or make up for it another time (preferably when the season is finished). Just seems like a massive risk. 

It's their own personal choice and devotion. They can give to charity if they give up the fasting, or they just persist with the fasting.

• The title was changed to Burnley 1-2 West Ham - Monday 3rd May, 2021
4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Forget footballers, I worked with a geezer on the bins who was fasting, was the height of a heatwave, we shifted something like 8-10 tonnes of rubbish that day and he didn’t go for a drop of water. Me and the driver on the other hand were drinking like fishes.

The power of fasting really doesn’t get enough credit in this country

• The topic was unpinned

Archived