The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Mexican GP - 5-7th November

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

All the fun happened in the first lap then. Boring since then.

It looks like a real problem to follow today, not helped by the high temperatures.

Hamilton vs Perez the story for the rest of the race. Decent battle in the closing laps I think.

• Administrator

Perez not able to get 2nd from where he was and how close he was to Lewis is poor. However I am happy for him to get a podium at his home race.

All the fun on the first lap. After that it was a procession for Max and then nothing much else happening around the track.

• Subscriber

So Austin and Mexico City were supposed to be the known quantities in the closing races. Verstappen nicked the "Mercedes track" win and dominated the one he was supposed to win.

Hamilton gets the maximum result of 2nd place. Going to be fun to see Checo on the podium.

Max has a 19 point lead with four races left. You'd think if he can keep it on the road from now on and win one of the last four then he's the definite favourite for the title.

9 hours ago, MUFC said:

I reckon Max and Lewis get better starts than Bottas. Lewis on the right, Max to the left and Bottas middle. All 3 side by side going into turn 1. This would be a great scenario.

Got the start spot on. Shame about my predictions this season

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Poor Bottas 😂. Typical Mexico start with that long run down to turn 1.

Do you think Bottas could have shown more aggression towards Max? I know Max had the racing line, but even a small nudge to make him think a touch before the braking zone. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Do you think Bottas could have shown more aggression towards Max? I know Max had the racing line, but even a small nudge to make him think a touch before the braking zone. 

Don't drag me into this.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived