• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-4 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st December, 2021

football forum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This whole Rondon being an Everton player episode is going to push me over the edge. Could switch to a 433 with Delph shoring up the midfield and Richarlison up front. Could play the same formation with Richarlison up front and Gordon or even Iwobi as part of the three behind. Could throw Lewis Dobbin or Ellis Simms in up front, they couldn't do worse. Cenk Tosun is sat on the bench, why is he still at the club and training with the first team squad if he can't get a minute ahead of Mr 3 shots on target in 9 appearances? I'd rather even see Benitez start himself up front over Rondon. He's horrific. Much more of this is going to lead me to a Salford Kel/swifty/Teso level meltdown on here. I literally can't stop myself posting about how shite Rondon is 10 times a game. I genuinely think if we lose 6-1 and he scores our goal I'll still be more angry about him being an Everton player than anything else.

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This whole Rondon being an Everton player episode is going to push me over the edge. Could switch to a 433 with Delph shoring up the midfield and Richarlison up front. Could play the same formation with Richarlison up front and Gordon or even Iwobi as part of the three behind. Could throw Lewis Dobbin or Ellis Simms in up front, they couldn't do worse. Cenk Tosun is sat on the bench, why is he still at the club and training with the first team squad if he can't get a minute ahead of Mr 3 shots on target in 9 appearances? I'd rather even see Benitez start himself up front over Rondon. He's horrific. Much more of this is going to lead me to a Salford Kel/swifty/Teso level meltdown on here. I literally can't stop myself posting about how shite Rondon is 10 times a game. I genuinely think if we lose 6-1 and he scores our goal I'll still be more angry about him being an Everton player than anything else.

FFS have you just cursed us all with a Rondon hattrick?

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm being deadly serious as well though. The anger at Rondon continuing to be picked despite being spectacularly poor is the strongest emotion I have left for this club and the sport.

Yeah I believe you, I was just trying to be a little light hearted about how much you hate the man xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I believe you, I was just trying to be a little light hearted about how much you hate the man xD

I don't hate him, he's just shit and past it. It's the bloke who keeps putting him on the pitch I'm losing patience with over it.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Klopp having a massive cry in his pre-match press conference. Naughty Everton overstepping the mark, hopefully the referee will enforce a 2m barrier between blue shirts and VVD to ensure that there's no repeat of last year.

To be fair to him, he's known how to play their fanbase like a fiddle since day one. He's never going to miss an opportunity to remind the cameras about what happened to big bad Virgil last season.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

To be fair to him, he's known how to play their fanbase like a fiddle since day one. He's never going to miss an opportunity to remind the cameras about what happened to big bad Virgil last season.

Naughty Everton causing injuries..

Although totally agreed.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Naughty Everton causing injuries..

Although totally agreed.

I mean two of the worst injuries we suffered last season came from one match against you xD And the second one probably wouldn't have happened if the ref had been competent instead of just thinking "nah, I'll be lenient here"

• The title was changed to Everton 1-4 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived