The better place to talk football.

Everton 1-4 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st December, 2021

football forum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Offside!

Look at those sad arses in the away end like they've won the FA Cup. Scored against a League One team lads. Expect nothing more from a fanbase who had an open top bus parade when they drew with West Brom.

Etc. Etc. 😂

3-0 by half time please. End the game as a contest and let the fans focus on expressing their displeasure at this joke of a football club we've turned into.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Everton fans leaving after 20mins...

Fair play to them. I'm not saying that out of emotion because I'm actually just finding this mildly amusing.

What's the point in staying to watch attack vs defence for another 70 minutes and speculate over how bad it's going to be in work tomorrow morning?

Rather spend your ticket money expressing your displeasure to the club and the board.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Catching up on the other posts. It genuinely astonishes me that fans of other clubs expect anything else from our fans after what we've been subjected to for the last decade or so.

Tbf I think it's been longer than a decade since Kenwright managed to convince the fanbase of one of the biggest clubs in the country that they shouldn't have the ambition of other big clubs.

The rot at Everton started a long long long time ago.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf I think it's been longer than a decade since Kenwright managed to convince the fanbase of one of the biggest clubs in the country that they shouldn't have the ambition of other big clubs.

The rot at Everton started a long long long time ago.

Kenwright is undisputed #1 on the "needs to fuck right off" list.

• The title was changed to Everton 1-4 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived