talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 27 Matches - 26th Feb - 1st March, 2022

football forum

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I am banking on you guys to let a Ben Mee thunderbastard in from a corner. Could do with the FPL points.

I've got him in ready and waiting don't you worry about that. Weghorst as well. I'm totally braced for it.

Christ, it's actually reputational for us at this point.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 26/02/2022 at 23:26, Honey Honey said:

£13m Dan Burn, Matt Targett on loan and an out of form striker who can't hit a barn door for £25m and we've got people flapping that we are closing in on them. 

Has the quality of the Premier League dropped dramatically?

:ph34r:

Is Dan Burn genuinely really underrated? His record must be very good this season, I look on this stat metrics site a lot and he scores superbly. I wonder if he's worth a go for England.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Is Dan Burn genuinely really underrated? His record must be very good this season, I look on this stat metrics site a lot and he scores superbly. I wonder if he's worth a go for England.

he has been solid and a stable presence, Targett equally, he has been like a rock shutting down Bowen 2 weeks ago.

fbref also supports the Joelinton revival he is up there with the right group and as a CM he has found his home.    he reminds me of Vieira the way he gets his big frame between ball and player and muscles them off.   his YouTube compilation 2022 is just a montage on ball winning excellence.

• Subscriber

That was better from us for sure. First away win in the league since mid October, first clean sheet away from home in 13 months!!!

We didn't do anything too fancy but I'm fine with that, all I've been asking for is a bit more organisation and we got it. Looked to me like Ndidi was more restricted to just holding and voila, we look a bit better again. Always better when Dewsbury-Hall plays. Maddison's been good enough this season for an England call up and Vardy will still be goading home crowds in his forties. A good week.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived