• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2022 - Saudi Arabian GP - 25-27th March

football forum

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Last year's race turned into an embarrassment as it was the height of Masi being incompetent, Verstappen crossing the line with his driving standards and both Red Bull and Mercedes largely acting like naughty kids trying to sneak every little advantage over the other.

Hopefully we just get a good race this time. Mercedes should be pretty strong here to be honest as their problem is supposed to be low-speed corners and there isn't much of that here. Could be a three way fight.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Last year's race turned into an embarrassment as it was the height of Masi being incompetent, Verstappen crossing the line with his driving standards and both Red Bull and Mercedes largely acting like naughty kids trying to sneak every little advantage over the other.

Hopefully we just get a good race this time. Mercedes should be pretty strong here to be honest as their problem is supposed to be low-speed corners and there isn't much of that here. Could be a three way fight.

Being honest, I loved the first half of the race. Second half, despite the action I was messing on my own. I actually didn't notice LEwis overtook till around 5 laps after the overtake. It went into pure Bollywood action mode.

• The title was changed to F1 2022 - Saudi Arabian GP - 25-27th March
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
Just now, RandoEFC said:

What's going on? Just seen something about an attack in Jeddah during Practice. Can only see vague reactions on Twitter, nothing concrete?

Explosion at oil depot nearby. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Missile strike apparently? FP2 delayed for 15 minutes while the drivers are briefed about the situation. 

6yk9c7q6ujp81.jpg

Now we know why Seb stayed home. :ph34r:

It's not the first attack either; it's a joke that they are having a safety meeting today only. Money talks...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived