01/01/2021 - Everton 0-1 West Ham

Recent Form
West Ham - LWWLL
Everton - LWLLW

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

We've been equal with these if not slightly better for the first 30 minutes. Cresswell scores a worldie of a free-kick and now we'll find out whether we've got any ability to back ourselves to carry on doing what we were doing to get back in the game or just give up again and concede another 2-3.

• Subscriber

Didn't expect anything from this but West Ham were there for the taking. 1-1 in the ascendency and a clumsy mistake from Iwobi gets punished before Keane's daft decision to dive in on a yellow card left us with ten men.

Still much better than other recent away performances for the most part. The Burnley game is really key on Wednesday.

18 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Didn't expect anything from this but West Ham were there for the taking. 1-1 in the ascendency and a clumsy mistake from Iwobi gets punished before Keane's daft decision to dive in on a yellow card left us with ten men.

Still much better than other recent away performances for the most part. The Burnley game is really key on Wednesday.

I'd take a draw.

I wonder if Everton would before kick off?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'd take a draw.

I wonder if Everton would before kick off?

Not sure really. I don't think a draw does much for us besides obviously not losing. Need to go for the win which would put 7 points between us.

Also if anyone fancies a little chuckle apparently VAR looked at this at the end of the game for about 3 seconds and just decided it was fine.

14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Not sure really. I don't think a draw does much for us besides obviously not losing. Need to go for the win which would put 7 points between us.

Also if anyone fancies a little chuckle apparently VAR looked at this at the end of the game for about 3 seconds and just decided it was fine.

That’s one of those where you’d never say it should be a red but hard to defend by the letter of the law

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Danny said:

That’s one of those where you’d never say it should be a red but hard to defend by the letter of the law

I think it should be a red. He swung his leg at least a step or two after the whistle had gone. Even if he hadn't heard it, Richarlison is on the ground and the ball is rolling out of play. It's just unnecessary. And when you get red cards like we've had with Allan in the last game you're always going to point at stuff that happens against you and say "excuse me, what?"

• Administrator
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Keane sent off. One-game suspension. Something to be positive about ahead of Burnley away.

I'd do the same if it meant avoiding travelling to Burnley to be fair.

56 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

100% a red. Richarlison clutching his face like the cunt he is even though he gets kicked in the chest, but Cresswell quite obviously kicks out at him. It's endangering an opponent if we're using the lawful phrase...

• The title was changed to West Ham 2-1 Everton - Sunday 3rd April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived