talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 2-0 Arsenal - Sunday 15th May, 2022

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

We didn't get a penalty,  so it doesn't count. 

That makes no sense xD

Anyway, Newcastle 1 up! Arsenal went to sleep. Gabriel OG. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

That makes no sense xD

Anyway, Newcastle 1 up! Arsenal went to sleep. Gabriel OG. 

Nobody remembers a dive unless it is a penalty :P

Almiron is going to be sold in the summer so technically we are taking a stance :D

OG by White

Just now, Rick said:

Where was this Newcastle when they played City? Pricks. 

A game at the Emptyhad is a much tougher proposition,  plus liverpool and city are out of our league for now.   I was optimistic about beating arsenal so touch wood we get it done. 

4 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

A game at the Emptyhad is a much tougher proposition,  plus liverpool and city are out of our league for now.   I was optimistic about beating arsenal so touch wood we get it done. 

I just meant the amount of fight being shown. 

• Administrator

I'd be amazed if Arsenal get anything out of this. They've been very poor considering they're a side that are challenging for top 4, and have a realistic shot at it. 

1 minute ago, Chickasaw said:

Spurs' season ending as it started.............with wins mainly 1-0.

1-0 is the best way to win,  means you are tight at the back and winning.  A great defence is the best offense.  

Mighty ducks 3 when the coach gives the speech on how easy it is to play offence and be cocky but defense never sleeps,  playing good defense gives confidence as in life to attack life when you don't seem to have any control. 

6 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

1-0 is the best way to win,  means you are tight at the back and winning.  A great defence is the best offense.  

Mighty ducks 3 when the coach gives the speech on how easy it is to play offence and be cocky but defense never sleeps,  playing good defense gives confidence as in life to attack life when you don't seem to have any control. 

1-0 by an own goal isn't the best way of winning though..............where are your forwards?

5 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Joe Gomez needs a move,  I would consider him

He's quality mate. Newcastle would be a good move for him although I want us to keep him because he's great cover at both CB and RB. 

I agree though, he needs a move for the sake of his career because he probably starts for every team in the premier league barring City and us.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He's quality mate. Newcastle would be a good move for him although I want us to keep him because he's great cover at both CB and RB. 

I agree though, he needs a move for the sake of his career.

I think so too and he compliments Dan Burn well,  Burn the big imposing CB and Gomez has the speed and can carry the ball out well. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 2-0 Arsenal - Sunday 15th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived