The better place to talk football.

Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal - Saturday 20th August, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

afc_bournemouth_-2013.png       VS      1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
27/01/2020 - Bournemouth 1-2 Arsenal (FA Cup)
26/12/2019 - Bournemouth 1-1 Arsenal
06/10/2019 - Arsenal 1-0 Bournemouth

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth were turned over convincingly by City but so will a lot of teams this season.

Against Villa they posed a threat and were able to spread the game well creating chances. But they also made a lot of mistakes that a better team than Villa would exploit, they also benefitted from Villa being dogshit.

This is a difficult one to predict because they’ve always been a tough opposition at the Vitality, such a small pitch and if the crowd are up for it they’re on top of you from the word go. I’m going with a score draw, 2-2.

• Administrator

Arsenal are so confidence. They've regained their slickness you would see quite a few years ago. If Jesus stays fit they've got someone reliable who can create goals or chances at the top. Saliba and Gabriel continue to be effective too.

• The title was changed to Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal - Saturday 20th August, 2022
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think Arsenal may get top four and I think it might be at the expense of us. 

Not a chance, it won't be at the expense of you. 

They look really good. Think it'll be at the expense of Chelsea. 

I think city are nailed on winners 

Spurs on paper and Liverpool on paper are in a spot to push them, but paper only goes so far. Liverpool giving up 4pts early is the reverse of what usually happens, and City end up winning the league anyway. Spurs squad still has Neanderthal shaped holes in it. 

Arsenal and Chelsea are both fatally flawed and won't trouble the champs one bit. 

Manchester united and Leicester are jokes. West ham have started shite. So the top 4 really shouldn't be too hard to grab for any of the above teams who have their shit together at all. I wouldn't be worried about making top 4 if I were liverpool. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived