talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best place…

football forum

On 22/12/2022 at 19:52, Honey Honey said:

Food: Venice

Culture: London

Nightlife: Most places are the same so it's who you're with not where you're at that makes Nightlife good

History: Moscow

Cleanliness: Luxembourg 

Natural beauty: Looking out the aeroplane window 😂

I had rubbish food in Venice, I guess we went to different places! haha

I'm trying to do my answers but finding it super hard for food and natural beauty. Although, @DeadLinesman eating a pizza is hot.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I'm trying to do my answers but finding it super hard for food and natural beauty. Although, @DeadLinesman eating a pizza is hot.

Natural beauty is genuinely impossible to choose. Vastly different biomes, habitats, ecosystems, landscapes all around the world, and they are all fascinating. 

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

Natural beauty is genuinely impossible to choose. Vastly different biomes, habitats, ecosystems, landscapes all around the world, and they are all fascinating. 

Agreed. I think of Milford Sound in New Zealand, to the Daintree Rainforest in Queensland to the majestic white shores of Cocos Islands (Australia)...and that's just down here!

The answers have varied and I have enjoyed seeing a few places on the lists I didn't know much about too (part of the reason I created this random thread haha).

Bit off topic. Have any of you visited a country and regreted not visiting a certain region within that a country? I went to Pakistan but I was only 11. Looking back I wish I visited Kashir, Hamza Valley and K2 mountains.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Bit off topic. Have any of you visited a country and regreted not visiting a certain region within that a country? I went to Pakistan but I was only 11. Looking back I wish I visited Kashir, Hamza Valley and K2 mountains.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Plenty of times. There's always not enough time or the circumstances just aren't right. Most of all, I regret not being able to explore Sri Lanka as much as I wanted to. Due to the ongoing crisis and lack of fuel, I was only able to explore the areas near the place where I was staying. I'll definitely go back though. Beautiful country and lovely people.

2 hours ago, Toinho said:

Venice is one of the shittest places I’ve been in Italy. The eateries are extremely touristy unless you get over to Lido island and further afield. Florence and Garda were the best cities/towns I’ve eaten in.

Food: Madrid, Spain, Rome, Italy and Tokyo, Japan.

Culture: NZ from what I saw and felt.

Nightlife: Barcelona was fun, but it mostly depends who you are with. Cracking bars in Dublin though!

History: Rome, Munich a close second.

Cleanliness: Pretty much anywhere in Japan I've been

Natural beauty: So tough, may go for Greens Pool in Western Australia as it holds a special place in my heart due to family.

Archived