talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Benoit Badiashile - Chelsea Sign Centre-Back

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The price is average in nowdays market. Our CB options are getting limited especially with Koulibaly not really what i hoped he would be. Silva is superb but he is 38 and won't be here forever. Chalobah is decent and i love him, Azpi will probably move on in the summer. Fofana is made of glass so he will probably be out six months every season. Welcome if it goes through

• The title was changed to Benoit Badiashile - Chelsea Sign Centre-Back

All I know is that he only just missed out on the France squad because Varane recovered in time. So he can't be that bad.

I can see why Chelsea bought a CB though. Silva won't last much longer and Koulibaly currently isn't as good as people thought he was going to be.

A striker is surely the main priority now.

23 minutes ago, 6666 said:

All I know is that he only just missed out on the France squad because Varane recovered in time. So he can't be that bad.

I can see why Chelsea bought a CB though. Silva won't last much longer and Koulibaly currently isn't as good as people thought he was going to be.

A striker is surely the main priority now.

Midfield. 

On 01/01/2023 at 23:39, True Blue said:

The price is average in nowdays market. Our CB options are getting limited especially with Koulibaly not really what i hoped he would be. Silva is superb but he is 38 and won't be here forever. Chalobah is decent and i love him, Azpi will probably move on in the summer. Fofana is made of glass so he will probably be out six months every season. Welcome if it goes through

i heard hes good though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Was a solid debut tbh. All goes well, our CB's set us up for a decade. 

Badiashile, Colwill, Chalobah, Fofana

Fofana will angle for a move away to PSG/Real one day.

He did the same from St Etienne to us.

He did the same from us to Chelsea.

3 hours ago, 6666 said:

Koulibaly being shipped out in the summer? Can't see a big club coming in for him now on a permanent. Maybe a loan back to a Serie A club. One of the Milans.

Kinda fucked ourselves with that one. 5 year deal. 300kpw. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Got the potential to do the same with Madueke who is very injury prone... 

We've been linked in the past few windows. And as he's a winger he's exactly what we'd have needed. But, when we played PSV in Europe last season, there was a lot of talk about him. He's got a lot of talent, but at the time we played them he hadn't completed a full 90 all season, which was worrying. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

We've been linked in the past few windows. And as he's a winger he's exactly what we'd have needed. But, when we played PSV in Europe last season, there was a lot of talk about him. He's got a lot of talent, but at the time we played them he hadn't completed a full 90 all season, which was worrying. 

When you read stuff like this it's right we should be a bit concerned especially if it's going to be a long term contract.. He is only young so hopefully it will improve but still a big gamble especially as we seem to be suffering from a wealth of injuries as it is in the squad.. 

Here for example he picked up an injury while having his picture taken... 

Injury of Noni Madueke of PSV Eindhoven during the Pre Season Friendly match between PSV Eindhoven and BW Lohne at PSV Campus De Herdgang on June 25, 2022

image.png

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

When you read stuff like this it's right we should be a bit concerned especially if it's going to be a long term contract.. He is only young so hopefully it will improve but still a big gamble especially as we seem to be suffering from a wealth of injuries as it is in the squad.. 

Here for example he picked up an injury while having his picture taken... 

Injury of Noni Madueke of PSV Eindhoven during the Pre Season Friendly match between PSV Eindhoven and BW Lohne at PSV Campus De Herdgang on June 25, 2022

image.png

It also makes you think how he'll cope at a club that is now becoming known for sustaining injuries, and apparently where the coach doesn't focus on strength and conditioning and leaves that up to players... 

Archived