talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who will win the Bundesliga title 2022/2023?

Who will win the League?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Bundesliga

• Bayern München
    • Union Berlin
    • RB Leipzig
    • Borussia Dortmund
    • SC Freiburg
    • Eintracht Frankfurt

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Only 3 points separating the top 5 teams after 18 matchdays, that's pretty exciting! 

I think they will still win it anyway, but at least they are not running away with it and it's really good to see some fight at the top. 

• Administrator

Bayern, but that's not to say they won't have competition til the end. I think they just have the experience and know-how on how to get over the line. 

I would love if it went down to the final day and there was some final-day drama/entertainment. 

Bayern play RB Leipzig on the penultimate day. 

Schalke might have some say in it - their final 3 are Bayern, Frankfurt & RB Leipzig.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Only 3 points separating the top 5 teams after 18 matchdays, that's pretty exciting! 

I think they will still win it anyway, but at least they are not running away with it and it's really good to see some fight at the top. 

Yes, it looks quite tight at the top of the table. But I always get the feeling that Bayern can step it up when it's really needed. They've rotated the players in their team a lot this season, where some Bayern players are clearly better than others. When it comes to crunch time, you can bet that Bayern will be fielding their best possible team in every match and the players themselves on the field will up their game. I am however happy to see Union Berlin doing so well, it's great to see the capital club finding so much success in the Bundesliga this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived