talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

57 minutes ago, Coma said:

@Rucksackfranzose owes me a list of lower league sides that have qualified.

Have a look at the 6th page of this thread http:// talkfootball365.com/topic/16604-dfb-pokal-2223/page/6/

The only ones not mentioned there are Unterhaching as winners of RL Bayern and Preußen Münster as best Westfalian team in RL West.:)

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Have a look at the 6th page of this thread http:// talkfootball365.com/topic/16604-dfb-pokal-2223/page/6/

The only ones not mentioned there are Unterhaching as winners of RL Bayern and Preußen Münster as best Westfalian team in RL West.:)

You da man.  Any idea when the matches will begin?  Last year I thought the cup started in late July.  I'd like to catch a match while I'm over there 😊.

11 minutes ago, Coma said:

You da man.  Any idea when the matches will begin?  Last year I thought the cup started in late July.  I'd like to catch a match while I'm over there 😊.

The 1st round matches will be played from 11th -14 th of August. Bayern + Austrian piss will play their matches on September the 26th and 27th respectively, since they have to contest that unnecessary Super-Cup final on the 1st round weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned

These matches were drown:

Homburg - Darmstadt

Osnabrück - Köln

Makkabi Berlin - Wolfsburg

Rostocker FC - Heidenheim

Energie Cottbus - Paderborn

Balingen - Stuttgart

Elversberg - Mainz

Viktoria Köln - Werder Bremen

Teutonia Ottensen - Leverkusen

Halle - Fürth

Atlas Delmenhorst - St Pauli

RW Koblenz - Lautern

Preußen Münster - Bayern

Oberneuland - Nürnberg

Schott Mainz - Dortmund

Lok Leipzig - Eintracht Frankfurt

FSV Frankfurt - Hansa Rostock

Jena - Hertha BSC

Sandhausen - Hannover

Illertissen - Düsseldorf

Unterhaching - Augsburg

Regensburg - Magdeburg

Lübeck - Hoffenheim

Essen - Hamburg

Astoria Walldorf - Union Berlin

Wehen - RB Leipzig

Saarbrücken - Karlsruhe

Gütersloh - Kiel

Oberachern - Freiburg

Bersenbrück - Gladbach

Bielefeld - Bochum

Braunschweig - Schalke

Good draw for FCS, an opponent with a rather big fan base for a 2.liga club,  from a city only 150 km (93 miles) away, still winnable if we play to our full potential.

• 1 month later...

Saarbrücken and Sandhausen both eliminate a 2. Bundesliga team. Funnily enough those 2. Bundesliga teams who brought in those big names with Lars Stindl at Karlsruhe and Marcel Halstenberg at Hannover. Get fucked with your fancy signings. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Tommy said:

Saarbrücken and Sandhausen both eliminate a 2. Bundesliga team. Funnily enough those 2. Bundesliga teams who brought in those big names with Lars Stindl at Karlsruhe and Marcel Halstenberg at Hannover. Get fucked with your fancy signings. 

Throwing that "fancy" word around a little loosely.

Fortuna posted a video of our team taking the train at the Düsseldorf main train station, and someone commented "Does Illertissen even have a train station?" and an actual local replied "Yea, we do. It's not pretty, but it'll do." xD

That wasn't easy. Illertissen put up a good fight and even had the chance to equalise before we scored the 3:1. 

The 3:1 was a nice combination of our new signings Johannesson and Tzolis. So that's encouraging. 

I love playing in these small stadiums. At the beginning of the match I wasn't even focusing on the game, because I kept checking out the surroundings and always discovered something new. xD