The better place to talk football.

Kyle Walker - to Bayern?

football forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

That would be a weird one. Especially after getting Guerrero on a free. Unless theres more rumblings of Mazraoui wanting out. 

Guerreiro is LB isn't he? 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Guerreiro is LB isn't he? 

Yeah primarily, but I thought he was fine playing both sides. Maybe im remembering wrong, in which case this would make sense. Walker can cover at CB as well too i suppose. 

12 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Supposedly pretty reliable City source

He's in talks with us and has another year left on his current deal. apparently he was upset not to start the CL final so see what happens. City are interested in Kimmich, Sane and Davies so hope he can be used to get one of them if he wants to leave then you still owe us for Cancelo too if you want him permanently

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

He's in talks with us and has another year left on his current deal. apparently he was upset not to start the CL final so see what happens. City are interested in Kimmich, Sane and Davies so hope he can be used to get one of them if he wants to leave then you still owe us for Cancelo too if you want him permanently

You're a beauty xD

4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

You're a beauty xD

Thank you 😊  ..seems Flash is staying 

Kyle Walker: Man City defender prefers to stay at Etihad this summer despite Bayern Munich interest

Kyle Walker wants to stay at Man City and sign an extension to his existing contract; Bayern Munich are interested in the England defender but City have no desire to sell him; Ilkay Gundogan and Bernardo Silva face uncertain futures

• Subscriber

Bayern is in intensive talks with Kyle Walker’s management. Internally it is assumed that he could become the next transfer. Offer from Bayern, as first reported by sky:

2+1 year

However, this is only an option for many assignments (30+) in the second year.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I mean theres no way Walker is worth much more then €12-15m. Pavard the rumoured ask is around the €30m mark to for what thats worth.

Your kidding? worlds best defesive full back who's showing no signs of slowing down. for 12m i'd just refuse to sell and let him go free next summer if we cant get him to extend

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Your kidding? worlds best defesive full back who's showing no signs of slowing down. for 12m i'd just refuse to sell and let him go free next summer if we cant get him to extend

walker wants out, he wants a new challenge abroad

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

walker wants out, he wants a new challenge abroad

Bernardo has wanted out for 2 years, we havent recieved an offer we are happy with then the player goes nowhere  ..i'd rather keep Laporte than part ex him for Pavard too

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Bernardo has wanted out for 2 years, we havent recieved an offer we are happy with then the player goes nowhere  ..i'd rather keep Laporte than part ex him for Pavard too

you can keep him, but you also run the risk of a disinterested player.  I think there are a few that want new challenges.

6 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

you can keep him, but you also run the risk of a disinterested player.  I think there are a few that want new challenges.

I get why some want to leave, they have completed football last season, nothing more to win in England or Europe  so a move for a new challenge or financial reasons (Mahrez) ..i understand it but the money has to be right

Archived