The better place to talk football.

Does anyone even play warzone anymore?

football forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ashley888 said:

Warzone used to be my favourite game, yes I complained about it here and there but I still kept coming back to it. 

Now Warzone seemed of removed every thing good about the game and make it clunky. Its a shame.  

The first iteration was much better than Warzone 2.0

I also think Warzone really benefitted from being free to play during the pandemic when we were all stuck at home and video games were probably one of the best ways to "hang out" with your mates. It was free to play, it was a polished battle royal when the main competitors in battle royale games were Fortnite (very polished, but doesn't really appeal to everyone) and PUBG (probably the most popular yet least polished game I'd played). And people played the absolute shit out of it because we were all stuck at home, it was addictive and fun.

But by the same token, I think Warzone 2.0 suffered because of the experiences we had during the pandemic. A lot of people were just absolutely burnt out on Warzone and some of the changes they'd made were pretty unpopular. I gave it a go for a bit, but I was just so tired of playing Warzone (and battle royale games generally), that I lost all interest entirely.

18 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Dumb question but what is warzone?  Is it a Call of Duty game?

Basically Call of Duty's battle royale version in the vein of Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG).

As for Warzone itself, I've never played it. Heard good things about it when it was first released, but never downloaded and tried it. Think that was the time I was going through the Yakuza Remastered games, which takes a fair amount of time.

its been forever since I played battlefield or call of duty.  i tend to stick to old faithful titles like Borderlands, since all the updates borderlands 3 is actually very good.  I still play New Vegas and Fallout 4, the later has picked up again with the modding community in overdrive, I have myself tried my own hand at modding.  While Vegas is a better game, Fallout 4 with mods adds more gameplay elements.

I do also roll doom 2 particularly it's mods still a vintage game and doom eternal which is just demon splattering fun.

I am holding onto hope for STALKER, the original was good but the DLC were bad an Metro was good but far to linear

Edited by OrangeKhrush

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...