talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nottingham Forest

• Subscriber

4 points is already scandalous compared to what we got given that they signed 42 players in 18 months or whatever it is.

Sounds like they won't get points added on for frivolous appeal so best we can hope for is they get laughed at.

All of it just goes to show how absolutely ridiculous our initial 10 point deduction was.

• The title was changed to Nottingham Forest
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Clattenburg has already left the 'referee analyst' role xD 

He's a fucking idiot, wasn't aware that it may cause some "friction"

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Clattenburg has already left the 'referee analyst' role xD 

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

He's a fucking idiot, wasn't aware that it may cause some "friction"

Keep the useless fuck on Gladiators. About the only thing he can do.

• Subscriber

They were lucky to only get 4 in the first place but I half-expected the Premier League to be weak and give them 1 back just because they slashed our initial punishment in half.

I wish we'd have withdrawn our second appeal as soon as we guaranteed safety because apparently it's an expensive process and I don't think we'll get ours reduced from 2.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

It's a shame they're going to stay up

I would prefer they stay up, not because of any sympathy with how they operate but because of location.  As of now they are in the only team in the Premier from Yorkshire, Nottingham and Derbyshire and I have a feeling  it will etay that way,  just cant see Leeds coming up via the play offs.  That's a massive area of the country with out top division football. For me the Premier is too dominanted by clubs from London, the Midlands and Lancaster/Mersyside.

46 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

I would prefer they stay up, not because of any sympathy with how they operate but because of location.  As of now they are in the only team in the Premier from Yorkshire, Nottingham and Derbyshire and I have a feeling  it will etay that way,  just cant see Leeds coming up via the play offs.  That's a massive area of the country with out top division football. For me the Premier is too dominanted by clubs from London, the Midlands and Lancaster/Mersyside.

I mean Leicester are coming up and aren't too far away from them, also could have Leeds in the Prem next season too. Problem is teams in Yorkshire have been woefully mismanaged for years. Leeds, Wednesday, Sheffield United and Hull...can't say they've been unlucky, just poorly executed time and time again with the odd exception.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Unless Forest have made massive profits this year, you could see them having another point deduction next year. Probably Everton too and is sounds like Leicester having a significant one is pretty nailed on. Leeds' accounts don't look great either if they do come up.