talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/06/11/hartley-stroll-lost-the-car-which-put-us-both-into-the-wall/

A crazy rumour that had birth in the Montreal paddock, before the race on Sunday, suggested that Stroll was offered to Toro Rosso – on loan – by Williams to replace Hartley, upon which the Grove outfit would promote their reserve Robert Kubica to the race seat vacated by the young Canadian.

:35_thinking:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pretty cool picture. 

e2d6a5C3i7p5UC4GmXR9pVCYLKH9VKQZaTS69Sh0

Also, it's just for @nudge. Time to say goodbye. 

Great pic. 

He's not gone yet, although it's probably for the best, he should go back to Porsche and proper sportscar racing. 

23 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Reminds me of that A1GP series they tried to start.

Wow, I totally forgot about this. Nico Hülkenberg used to race for Germany if I remember correctly. 

Ya, you know what, here's a message for Cannabis. Fuck off, honestly, fuck off. 

But honestly. If you put nationality, silly patriotic feelings aside, how can you, as a normal thinking human being, not prefer Seb over Lewis, at least off the track. 

So do you have any projects you're working on:

Seb: I like to be at home, I'm restoring my moped, I'm doing some DIY at home. 

Lewis, probably: I'm recording some music, getting over Nicole Scherzinger still,  meeting movie stars, attending fashion shows. 

I mean, honestly. 

• Administrator

i'm liking this new colourful track with the coloured 'degradation' zone. 

There's a part of the track which looks fucking confusing - there's various turn offs which still have tarmac on them and if I was driving no doubt i'd be taking a different turn each time xD 

Image result for french grand prix track

• Subscriber

Brilliant by Leclerc! For the sake of Sauber I hope they'll manage to keep him for one more year, but after such performances that's probably unlikely and we'll get to see him in Ferrari next season...

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Brilliant by Leclerc! For the sake of Sauber I hope they'll manage to keep him for one more year, but after such performances that's probably unlikely and we'll get to see him in Ferrari next season...

I'm totally cool with that :D