talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

News!

Nice!!! Kimi + Giovinazzi sounds very interesting; I'm eager to see how Giovinazzi does after finally getting his chance. Sauber has already been working on the new car since July, hope next season will be a good one! 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Ericsson has been a long time coming, seems a nice guy but has been totally dominated by a rookie. 

Interesting to see how Gio steps up, I'm not expecting miracles but who knows? Kimi is the man to watch, imagine the scenes if he gets up the field.

Sauber are aiming to be the best of the rest next season, and while it's not going to be easy, I love the ambition though. The current management seems to be doing a great work; the deal with Ferrari and Alfa Romeo has obvious advantages, and it looks like they'd keep at least part for Ericsson's money as well by keeping him in the team.

4 hours ago, nudge said:

Vandoorne is set to join Formula E next season and will drive for a Mercedes affiliate HWA Team.

It's a shame that he could never show his true potential in that piece of shit McLaren, but maybe he'll bounce back. I'm more worried about Esteban Ocon right now. 

• Subscriber

Hamilton has pissed all over Vettel in the second half of the year, Mercedes have pissed all over Ferrari on the pit wall all year and now this race shows that they're pissing all over them in the development race as well. Ferrari outclassed in every department again this year. It's hard to see where the status quo changes even with the rules getting an overhaul soon. Next thing that needs to happen to spice things up is Lewis and Seb together in the best car head to head.

Hopefully the Mercedes will take each other out at the start. 

Great Quali from Ocon too. What an absolute shame it would be if he's not on the grid next year. And even if he is, it would probably be in a Williams shitbox.