talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

Yea, another one of his "look how great and holy I am" Instagram posts. Easy to say that when you're winning. Not long ago he accused Ferrari of interesting tactics when he was losing, and let's not forget the whole Rosberg thing. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hamilton could find a cure for AIDS and you'd hate him for it.

Not really. I respect the hell out of him as a driver, and I think he's one of the best of all time, and surely the best one in the modern era. But as a person, as a character, he's fake as fuck. If he wouldn't be an F1 driver, he'd probably be one of those annoying Youtubers or "Influencers" as they're called. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Not really. I respect the hell out of him as a driver, and I think he's one of the best of all time, and surely the best one in the modern era. But as a person, as a character, he's fake as fuck. If he wouldn't be an F1 driver, he'd probably be one of those annoying Youtubers or "Influencers" as they're called. 

Which translates to:

I know he’s one of the best of the current era and all time. But I’m just a bitter German. 

:whistling:

Edited by JOSHBRFC

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Which translates to:

I know he’s one of the best of the current era and all time. But I’m just a bitter German. 

:whistling:

Yea, because the stuff I said is totally untrue. I mean, have you seen his Instagram? Total cringefest. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Will Buxton commented on one of my reddit threads. My life is, well not complete, but yea still shit but hey. 

Ha - I finally found you on reddit. Not that I've been looking, but still xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, I doubt Williams will go with two Mercedes drivers however stranger things have happened. 

Sirotkin or Kubica will jump ahead of Estaban, which is a shame. I'm made up for George though, as you say a likeable guy and a talented driver. Who knows whether he will push Ocon for the Mercedes seat when Bottas moves along?

I think that's exactly what Mercedes are doing - putting Russell to test to see how good he really is for the future; they already know what to expect from Ocon, and to be fair to him, he's a good driver and would do well for Mercedes, but he could be a good replacement for Bottas, not for Hamilton once he retires...

I like this new trend of talented youngsters being given seats in F1 lately though. Verstappen, Gasly, Leclerc; now Giovinazzi, Norris, Russell. Good stuff.

• Subscriber
On 12/10/2018 at 12:23, Tommy said:

Verstappen, Leclerc, Norris, Russell. The next generation :o

Until we get another Schumacher dominance in 3-4 years :ph34r:

Hopefully have more of an impact than the last "next generation" I.e. Hulkenberg, Bottas, Maldonado, Perez, Gutierrez.

We need the next greats. Hamilton and Vettel have been around since 2007 with Verstappen the only one to come through since them that looks close to the same level.