Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Who Will Win the 2017/18 Europa League?

Will Arsenal go all the way?

Other teams as strong as Milan, Bilbao, Marseille, Ajax, Everton all set to complete their qualifiers on Thursday.

Lyon, Villarreal, Nice join Arsenal as some of the seeds for the group stages. Then there'll be the 3rd place finishers in the Champions League group stages to add in to the equation. 

Your thoughts please!

Spurs. im sure they want revenge after losing to the European giants Gent last year. Its been a while since they celebrated a title, 03-04 season. xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Spurs. im sure they want revenge after losing to the European giants Gent last year. Its been a while since they celebrated a title, 03-04 season. xD

08 actually. 

Arsenal have got a good chance, it depends a lot on who drops out of the Champions League though. I do wonder about Wenger tactically over the two legged ties too.

I'd actually like to see Everton take it home. I think Rooney can lead them to victory if they stay healthy.

Man U have players built for this competition so they have a great shot when they get kicked out of the Champions League group 

xD i would say chelsea has the players but fucking kante has NEVER participated in a European cup competition. inexperience "star" player and a weak ass bench... chelsea will be trophyless this year i will bet on that! never forget Arsene 2-0 conte :rofl:

football forum

I'm probably alone but I think the biggest dark horse to win this is Zenit who have built a nice team for the future. 

Athletico Madrid could be a good shout. Doesn't look like they're gonna get out there group. It won't be their main priority but I imagine they will put it ahead of the Spanish cup. 

I think Arsenal will take it a lot more seriously now. It seems like their best route to get in the champions league. The other main contenders are more lively to get in through their league which helps arsenal.

Atletico should win it really, but tournaments aren't always won on paper and anything can happen over a 2 legged tie, or in a final itself. I would say they were the clear favourite though.