The better place to talk football.

Football League 2023/24 - 1-3rd December, 2023

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Bulut knows best. If he's who he wants as number 1, then Cardiff City should be looking to make Runarsson stay permanent.

I'd rather have Bywater, Onana, Kantstopashot, Warner or Turnbull back than Runarsson starting any more, and they were all fucking awful.

Doesn't fill me with any confidence at all.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Leeds now ahead xDxD 

3 goals in 7 minutes. You okay @Lucas xD ?

Yeah, another nuts start like Swansea in the week. We've conceded first a few times now but this team normally creates enough to score themselves, thankfully that's what we did.

Have to say, as happy as I am with three points, we really need to work on our concentration levels. Made that hard work unecessary really, even when 'Boro went to 10 men. They hit the post from us being sloppy, it shouldn't have been a warning we needed.

Deserved win over the 90 mind for sure. No one touches Summerville as the best player in this league. He's so so good. Honestly, he's just unreal that our biggest battle in January will be keeping him without a doubt.

And sometimes, you have to pinch yourself to believe Archie Gray is only 17. Basically playing RB even though he is a midfielder and the lad is so composed on the ball, he continually seems to play the right ball or not panic. Love him but know for absooute fact someone from above will eventually nab him. He's going all the way.

• Subscriber

Not been able to log in this weekend so far for some reason.

First thing's first, I'd happily just play at The Hawthorns every week. It delivers every single time without fail. That's our sixth win there in a row, and probably our most dramatic since 2015.

I thought it was a pretty bad game on the whole, it went for a large part as I thought it would with two fairly cagey sides, but it did spring into life after we scored. A third straight away game where we've conceded a decisive late goal although this time it did turn out not to be as for some reason they sent everybody up at a throw in. They had too many attacking heads on the pitch and they paid the price.

I think it's a good example of why we will go up. We weren't great and I continue to think we're playing within ourselves, but we've got the win yet again in what is a hard fixture for this level. We needed that lift after Wednesday - albeit I still think the performances could show a bit more.

That winner at the end is the sort of thing you go for though. Magical.