talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2023/24 - 26th December 2023

• The title was changed to Football League 23/24 - 26th December 2023
  • The topic was pinned
  • The title was changed to Football League 2023/24 - 26th December 2023

That's the beauty of Leeds United. Always keeping you grounded and never allowing you to get too carried away.

Complete toss away from home again. These away performances are bordering on unacceptable with the quality we have. Seem to be so flat and lack the same intensity.

Farke shouldn't be given any easy ride just because of our home form. He needs to start finding a solution. I get most teams set up to defend against us but if you can't find an answer with the players we have, you deserve criticism.

Leicester City are leading away to 2nd in the table Ipswich Town. A win here this evening for Leicester City will propel them 9 points at the top of the table, ahead of 2nd place Ipswich Town. It was Mavdidi's goal in the 1st half that gave them the lead. Leicester City are playing very well away against a very strong Ipswich Town side.

Ipswich Town 0-1 Leicester City

• Subscriber

They get some luck don't they Ipswich.

On the balance of play, probably a fair result but it wrangles when they've gotten away with a decision like that at 0-1 as well. I don't think it'll matter in the long run as I expect us to see this through quite comfortably but a bit annoying nontheless.

We've got to stamp out this habit of conceding late. To think until November we'd barely conceded a goal in the second half of a game, now we've conceded decisive late goal in four away games out of five. This is now a habit.

Really do think Southampton are being slept on in this now. I have to hand it to Martin - very good turnaround and while their squad probably should be 3rd at worst, they are up against two sides who've been in extraordinary form. One bad run has stopped them matching us both.

15 hours ago, Dan said:

They get some luck don't they Ipswich.

On the balance of play, probably a fair result but it wrangles when they've gotten away with a decision like that at 0-1 as well. I don't think it'll matter in the long run as I expect us to see this through quite comfortably but a bit annoying nontheless.

We've got to stamp out this habit of conceding late. To think until November we'd barely conceded a goal in the second half of a game, now we've conceded decisive late goal in four away games out of five. This is now a habit.

Really do think Southampton are being slept on in this now. I have to hand it to Martin - very good turnaround and while their squad probably should be 3rd at worst, they are up against two sides who've been in extraordinary form. One bad run has stopped them matching us both.

Don't worry. You'll twat us on Friday with ease.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Don't worry. You'll twat us on Friday with ease.

Futbol eritage tells me it's a 2-1 defeat courtesy of Chopra and Bothroyd. In reality yes I think we win it fairly comfortably.

• The topic was unpinned