talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2023/24 - 4th Round Draw

football forum

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Don't think so, it would have been January 2021 I think wouldn't it? Went into full lockdown again just before Christmas if I recall correctly. Before that you had the tiered bollocks where there was only a few thousand at PL games in areas that were allowed

Fair enough. For some reason I can picture fans there! Those lockdowns are all a blur sometimes. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Stan said:

Fair enough. For some reason I can picture fans there! Those lockdowns are all a blur sometimes. 

Their stadiums right by a bunch of homes, so people were sat out in their front of their houses and from the windows watching.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah I know what you mean!

The BBC report from that game mentions a crowd gathering outside and Gonzo is right about people watching it from their houses.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Moving it to Cardiff or Southampton just totally defeats the objective of this competition.

I agree it destroys the romance of the cup and all,  but from a non league team who isn't likely to progress any further in the Cup , shouldn't  they be allowed to have a massive payday.  

• The topic was unpinned