talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

Hi all, I'm Andy from Northern Ireland. I am a season ticket holder at Glentoran FC and enjoy following them home and away every week. I have an interest in European football namely Bundesliga and Serie A. I look forward to interacting with you all soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 15/02/2024 at 23:52, Tommy said:

Welcome Andy! What Bundesliga team do you have a soft spot for? 

Thank you. I guess if I was hard-pressed I have always had a soft spot for Köln. I love the passion of their fans and the city is a great place to visit. In saying that I take a keen interest in the whole league.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, Tauma said:

Hi

I am Tauma.I am from India.

Hello @Tauma, welcome aboard buddy, you should have introduced yourself in a seperate post other than this one and told us a little bit about yourself but never mind, enjoy your time in here, we have a City nutter in TF365 called @Happy Blue who has a load of wet dreams about his beloved City and just can't get over Real Madrid stopping his bald headed Pep from achieving another treble this year. :whistling:

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Hello @Tauma, welcome aboard buddy, you should have introduced yourself in a seperate post other than this one and told us a little bit about yourself but never mind, enjoy your time in here, we have a City nutter in TF365 called @Happy Blue who has a load of wet dreams about his beloved City and just can't get over Real Madrid stopping his bald headed Pep from achieving another treble this year. :whistling:

:4_joy: