Benfica vs Rangers, 20.00
Marseille vs Villarreal, 20.00
AC Milan vs Slavia Prague, 20.00
Freiburg vs West Ham, 20.00

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool travelling squad: Gomez, Endo, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Adrian, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Robertson, Clark, Gordon, McConnell, Kelleher, Koumas, Quansah, Bradley, Musialowski, Mrozek.

They are gonna try and kick us around the pitch. Be nice to see us take a good advantage back to Anfield, but it’s going to be one of those difficult ones. 

47 minutes ago, Rick said:

Did Gomez go off with an injury? Fucking hope not because Konate just went down. Wtf are these injuries. 

Sure they mentioned that he did on the commentary. 

Can't ask for much more than that, hopefully the injuries are just precautions ahead of Sunday. 

37 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Sure they mentioned that he did on the commentary. 

Can't ask for much more than that, hopefully the injuries are just precautions ahead of Sunday. 

Must have missed that. I’m hoping Gomez and Nunez are just precautions but Konate looked to be holding that calf a bit. 

Just now, Rick said:

Must have missed that. I’m hoping Gomez and Nunez are just precautions but Konate looked to be holding that calf a bit. 

Don't hold me on that, watched it in the pub but thought I heard them say that about Gomez. 

No match thread for this current week and I can't be arsed to look up everyone who's playing while our match is going but lol I've never seen us score a goal in the miiddle of them just showing the replay of the first.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

This is up there with the worst first 15 minutes I’ve seen from any side in football, nevermind Anfield. 

But you're 4-0 up! 

Great to see Clark get on the scoresheet. Of the teams that are left in, i dont mind who we play. I want whoever is the weakest but they're all pretty similar. Leverkusen have struggled through their tie but would give us a good game so probably want to avoid them for now

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Leverkusen are ridiculous. 

Stuck a quid on them getting the 5th goal at 95:30. Was one of those where I rushed so didn’t put the zero to make it a tenner. Could have had a nice little return but only won a tenner. Annoying. 

The substitute Schick to the rescue again for Leverkusen in the Europa League. Leverkusen left it very late, but Schick proved once again his importance to the team with his 2 late goals in injury time. It must be also said that Grimaldo made a big impact when he came on, with his two assists for the first 2 Leverkusen goals. Palacios also played well when he came on and did well to assist the final Leverkusen goal. All in all, a well deserved Leverkusen win and another tantalising performance by them in the Europa League. 

• The topic was unpinned