talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Life myths and facts

football forum

Are there facts in life which you think a myth? For me a myth is that porridge fills you up and keeps you going. I used to eat it for years and it's a load of bollocks. There are other healthy cereals which sustain me for much longer.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Haggis is rotten

Anyone who says this but eats sausages is a hypocrite. Random offal and meat chopped up and put in animal casing is good but random offal and meat chopped up and put in animal casing is bad.

Edited by Spike
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spike said:

Anyone who says this but eats sausages is a hypocrite. Random offal and meat chopped up and put in animal casing is good but random offal and meat chopped up and put in animal casing is bad.

Have you eaten haggis? It's just meat overloaded with pepper

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Danny said:

Haggis is rotten

Why?

The wife put me off Haggis when we first married as she said it was sheeps inners and she would never buy or cook it.

Years later in our marriage I happened to be working in a factory and at lunch time on the menu in the lunch room, the only thing left on the menu was Haggis with turnip and tatties and I thought, fuck it and tried it.

The Haggis was bloody ace and I will eat it again any time, mind you, it is better rolled than plain.

Rolled

Haggis roll- 1.5kg - Donaldsons of Orkney