talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michael Olise Joins Bayern Munich

If this materialises ill be happy for him. Playing for a side expecting to challenge for major trophies every season is exactly the level he should be playing at.

The hardest part about the model we committed to in 2021 is the selling aspect. If the first player we sell goes to a club as prestigious as Bayern, then that sends a very strong message to young players we attempt to sign about how well they can develop here.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

If this materialises ill be happy for him. Playing for a side expecting to challenge for major trophies every season is exactly the level he should be playing at.

The hardest part about the model we committed to in 2021 is the selling aspect. If the first player we sell goes to a club as prestigious as Bayern, then that sends a very strong message to young players we attempt to sign about how well they can develop here.

Tell me how to feel about this? Naturally I know nothing about him but I see lots of excitement and positivity basically from all sides? 

16 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Tell me how to feel about this? Naturally I know nothing about him but I see lots of excitement and positivity basically from all sides? 

22 year old right midfielder. Can play as a ten if required. Technically very good, can take free kicks and skip past a man. He's really stepped up this season in terms of link up play and drifting unmarked in to the box. The only red flag is that he seems to have reoccurring hamstring problems but the improvement he's made given the limited number of appearances is really impressive.

This video was made around the time we started our insane finish to the season:

I think he will be a success at Bayern. There may not be instant gratification as he adapts to a new club but once he's settled I imagine you'll see him progress in to an all round very good right sided midfielder. I'd be surprised if he misses out on the France World Cup as long as he remains injury free.

• Like 1

• Administrator
19 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

And for the club financially to re-invest in other parts of the squad and/or the academy. 

It's something I hope and wish we go back to. 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

22 year old right midfielder. Can play as a ten if required. Technically very good, can take free kicks and skip past a man. He's really stepped up this season in terms of link up play and drifting unmarked in to the box. The only red flag is that he seems to have reoccurring hamstring problems but the improvement he's made given the limited number of appearances is really impressive.

This video was made around the time we started our insane finish to the season:

I think he will be a success at Bayern. There may not be instant gratification as he adapts to a new club but once he's settled I imagine you'll see him progress in to an all round very good right sided midfielder. I'd be surprised if he misses out on the France World Cup as long as he remains injury free.

Possibly injury problems means he will fit right in! Joking aside this sounds grea, that video is perfect too, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

What an exciting player, it's a shame for Palace losing him, but I guess you have to take into consideration losing a gem from time to time to fund the club...

• The title was changed to Michael Olise Joins Bayern Munich