talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The News EVERYBODY Has Been Waiting For....

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Storts said:

xD

Why would they care about it - makes no difference whatsoever. We don't want to sell and won't be doing so. And regardless of that 2/3 golden boots makes absolutely no difference to our valuation of him. It's a really weak argument to suggest that.

Kane has a chance to get the golden boot and Eriksen doesn't. I hardly think Spurs are not arsed whether Kane gets it or not if they can help it. If you want to be naive and look past the difference it makes to his value as an asset to the club then you can at least accept that Spurs would still want to support Kane in getting top scorer from a purely supportive perspective. Put it this way, there's zero benefit to Spurs in defending Eriksens claim to the goal.

Hardly worth arguing about this though besides the laughable shouts of Kane being called a selfish cunt or whatever.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Kane has a chance to get the golden boot and Eriksen doesn't. I hardly think Spurs are not arsed whether Kane gets it or not if they can help it. If you want to be naive and look past the difference it makes to his value as an asset to the club then you can at least accept that Spurs would still want to support Kane in getting top scorer from a purely supportive perspective. Put it this way, there's zero benefit to Spurs in defending Eriksens claim to the goal.

Hardly worth arguing about this though besides the laughable shouts of Kane being called a selfish cunt or whatever.

Spurs will support Kane yes, that's what it is all about. Our player scored a goal, he loves goals, we will help him be rightly awarded it. Nothing to do with sell on value or anything else - that's just wild speculation.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Danny said:

@Storts you are joking, Kane has shown absolute selfishness for a goal that was never his. Your own colours blinding you

Two things:

Firstly - it's almost certainly his goal, he knows he touched it and I've shown you the image earlier with it on his shoulder.

Secondly - why would I care about his selfishness? It's one of the many reasons he's such an incredible goal scorer. Long may it continue. I wish everybody had his desire, will and love for goalscoring.

Just now, Storts said:

Two things:

Firstly - it's almost certainly his goal, he knows he touched it and I've shown you the image earlier with it on his shoulder.

Secondly - why would I care about his selfishness? It's one of the many reasons he's such an incredible goal scorer. Long may it continue. I wish everybody had his desire, will and love for goalscoring.

Your image is questionable and you know it, since when has the odd touch included a goal. Never.

Eriksen cares about the team and Kane has shown he has less desire.

• Subscriber

Your image is questionable and you know it, since when has the odd touch included a goal. Never.

Eriksen cares about the team and Kane has shown he has less desire.

Ha what? Forever - it doesn't matter if it's a slight touch or not, he's gone up for the header, it's come off his shoulder, and it's clearly his goal.

xD You're absolutely reaching for something that isn't there - such nonsense. Eriksen and the club more than happy to support Kane in this. He's Mr Tottenham right now.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Ha what? Forever - it doesn't matter if it's a slight touch or not, he's gone up for the header, it's come off his shoulder, and it's clearly his goal.

xD You're absolutely reaching for something that isn't there - such nonsense. Eriksen and the club more than happy to support Kane in this. He's Mr Tottenham right now.

Erikson and Spurs etc willing to wank him off, never a goal. He shouldn't have claimed the goal, this goal has made him bigger than your club and that's a fact.

6 hours ago, Storts said:

They are worked up - the fuss over it is ridiculous.

He scored a goal, it wasn’t given to him. If you know you’ve touched it and haven’t been given it then of course you’re going to complain. He’s appealed with evidence and won - it’s straight forward.

Yet the reaction has been incredibly over the top - but that’s because the club with the biggest vested interest in it is Liverpool and whenever something is to do with them this happens.

Without a doubt the worst and most pathetic fanbase in English football. 

I love how you always do this. Self-rattled again because we have "a vested interest" despite the golden boot being totally meaningless to our club in the long run. Meanwhile I'm laughing at the extreme pettiness.

And then you post shite like this xD

• Subscriber

Erikson and Spurs etc willing to wank him off, never a goal. He shouldn't have claimed the goal, this goal has made him bigger than your club and that's a fact.

xD

Talk about overreaction.

I hope the club continue to support him - long may it continue.

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I love how you always do this. Self-rattled again because we have "a vested interest" despite the golden boot being totally meaningless to our club in the long run. Meanwhile I'm laughing at the extreme pettiness.

And then you post shite like this xD

'Self-rattled' just isn't a thing. You really need to learn other ways to express yourselves.

You just have to look at your own players reactions to it - plus Liverpool fans across social media to see that you have a vested interest in it. I'm not talking about the half dozen members on here, but the wider Liverpool community. Anybody that spends any sort of time interacting with them knows what I'm talking about.

Liverpool fans are the worst fans in England for their reaction to things, no question about it.

11 minutes ago, Storts said:

'Self-rattled' just isn't a thing. You really need to learn other ways to express yourselves.

You just have to look at your own players reactions to it - plus Liverpool fans across social media to see that you have a vested interest in it. I'm not talking about the half dozen members on here, but the wider Liverpool community. Anybody that spends any sort of time interacting with them knows what I'm talking about.

Liverpool fans are the worst fans in England for their reaction to things, no question about it.

Nah self-rattled is most definitely a thing. It's describes people who constantly lose composure consistently for the same thing. Clearly our fan base just sets something off in you that just prevents you from helping yourself remain calm and composed.

And you rattle yourself. And let's not pretend that social media just has us mocking Kane. Literally everyone's mocked him.

I love it, it's hilarious, never change.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah self-rattled is most definitely a thing. It's describes people who constantly lose composure consistently for the same thing. Clearly our fan base just sets something off in you that just prevents you from helping yourself remain calm and composed.

And you rattle yourself.

I love it, it's hilarious, never change.

Ah dear - if you say so.  You're as blinkered about Liverpool as the majority of your fans, and that's fine - and if that means you want to believe I am anything less than calm then that's your prerogative. The only one losing composure however is Virgil van Dijk in the 94th minute at Anfield. :ay:

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Ah dear - if you say so.  You're as blinkered about Liverpool as the majority of your fans, and that's fine - and if that means you want to believe I am anything less than calm then that's your prerogative. The only one losing composure however is Virgil van Dijk in the 94th minute at Anfield. :ay:

Oh maybe I'm not speaking in a way you really understand. Please go back to my post and at the end of it add this to it: "I swear on my daughter's life."

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh maybe I'm not speaking in a way you really understand. Please go back to my post and at the end of it add this to it: "I swear on my daughter's life."

Well this just got weird.

Have a good day

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl: RIP Dr gonzo

And that's why youre GOAT!!

I'm still very much alive and well. And if that was meant to be a roasting he didn't preheat the oven at all. Or if it was fishing he didn't bring his fishing hooks.

If you think I'm gonna pull a Teso and disappear for a bit in a cloud of humiliation... I'm afraid you'll have to keep waiting because I'm not going to do something like claim we'll win the European Cup hours before we get knocked out. Sorry to disappoint.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I reckon Storts n Teso actually private message mucky pics to each other xD

I literally just posted the same thing in another thread xD

Storts is one of the best members on here, but the support he gets from Teso is quite frankly embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I literally just posted the same thing in another thread xD

Storts is one of the best members on here, but the support he gets from Teso is quite frankly embarrassing.

I agree, aside from when Liverpool have him rattled I think @Storts is definitely one of the best posters. @Teso dos Bichos loves the anti-Liverpool rage though, so that explains the support.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I agree, aside from when Liverpool have him rattled I think @Storts is definitely one of the best posters. @Teso dos Bichos loves the anti-Liverpool rage though, so that explains the support.

Actually, Teso has been sucking Storts' dick since he joined the forum. He could say Manchester United are shite and he'll call him the forum GOAT. Embarrassing to read.

For me, Storts is the most knowledgable member on the forum, and I agree with a lot of what he has to say and follows foreign football but I don't sit here agreeing with everything he says just for the sake of agreeing.

I don't always agree with his football opinions, but he definitely knows his football and agreeing with everyone all the time doesn't mean they're not good posters, people having different opinions is normal and if we all had the same opinions on the sport this forum wouldn't exist because it would be too boring. We've got lots of good posters with lots of different views in the sport and that keeps discussion interesting and sometimes can present different views on how maybe opinions might be wrong or right.

And the posts I like best are either well thought out, funny, or both. @Storts does those on the regular, his quality as a poster isn't up for debate at all - he's ace. But I think he's wrong here saying everyone's all worked up while this Kane goal is the football meme flavour of the week. It's just a funny thing people will make fun of on the internet.

As for the goal, I always thought the FA would give it despite it's dubiousness. I thought it grazed him and while he may have had fuck all to do with it going in, there's a world cup coming up and he's England's best (or only) hope. Of course they'd want their goal hungry striker going into the tournament with a bit more confidence.

And I don't think that's a big deal tbh.

Archived